[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally spend half an hour a night staring out my window
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (58 KB, 680x662) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58 KB, 680x662
>literally spend half an hour a night staring out my window
There's something really satisfying about staring out my window at 4 AM and seeing cars drive by, with them unaware I'm watching. Sometimes people walk by and I'm pretty sure a few times they've noticed my peeking eyes and started to walk faster.
>>
So that's what being in your 60s is like. I don't think anyone really holds it against you that you hold your wizened head out of the window, bemoaning your decrepitude, OP.
>>
File: frenchy-morgan-thong-slip.jpg (51 KB, 417x550) Image search: [Google]
frenchy-morgan-thong-slip.jpg
51 KB, 417x550
>>28418062
It's comfy to see people at their window at 4 AM.
>>
>>28418105
I'm only 20. It's not even a "I want to creep people out" thing. I feel this flash of overwhelming safety and security every time a car drives by or a person walks past because I'm safe inside my room soon to be asleep while they're stuck wandering the town in the wee hours.
>>
>>28418062
I usually do the same, only I like to sit in the porch with a nice cup of tea
>>
>>28418126
I stayed at a hotel once with my best friend. We shared a room. Around 4 AM it started thunderstorming really hard. We turned off the lights and stared out the window while talking for a while. Eventually we saw the room of the host across the way (the hotel was shaped like a U). She was just wandering around, cooking breakfast, eating, watching TV, all with only the light of the TV in her room. It was really comfy.
>>
>>28418126
she's gross af but that thong is hot af
>>
>>28418062
I used to live in an apartment that overlooked a manin road and an industrial estate. At night the whole area would be lit up in a orange glow. Was really comfy to sit and stare out the window.
>>
>>28418292
Sounds comfy. Unfortunately I just have to stand and peek out my window instead of pulling up the blinds and staring out because I'm on the ground level, and it would be exceedingly creepy for anyone walking by to see a man sitting on his bed staring out at them on the same level.
>>
>>28418062
>4 AM
>cars driving by
You live in a shitty area.
>>
File: 1462151759641.gif (600 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1462151759641.gif
600 KB, 500x708
I really want to stay at a high rise hotel with a balcony in Tokyo at some point in my life. Just sit and stare at the city for a whole night. Watching the city lights flicker and the night slowly drift away.

Maybe whilst listening to music and a drink by my side. I just want to be comfy, that's all I want in life.
>>
>>28418415
I actually live in a really nice town with about 80,000 people.
>>28418468
That sounds perfect.
>>
>>28418495
>80,000 people
>really nice
>>
>>28418517
It has one of the lowest crime rates in the country and incredibly low poverty.

I guess all towns are shitty to you because they contain other people.
>>
>live in block of flats
>sit on my balcony watching people walk past in broad daylight
>never get seen
>>
>>28418530
80,000 people is hardly a town. I call that a city. And that's far too many people. I bet you could stand outside your front door, throw a rock and hit a neighbor's house.
>>
>>28418676
True, I could. I like it here though, everyone keeps to themselves.
>>
>>28418468
Listening to vaporwave and smoking large amounts of dank weed
>>
File: 1457546997711.jpg (1 MB, 1920x920) Image search: [Google]
1457546997711.jpg
1 MB, 1920x920
>>28418468
enjoy a comfy wallpaper
>>
>>28418869
Am I the only one who doesn't find cities at night comfy?
Maybe it's just me but every time I see them it reminds me of the time I spent in Minneapolis and NYC, and how I constantly feel like I'm about to get stabbed by a person of lesser character/more melanin.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.