[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interactive Story:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 15
The adventures of NEET anon.

We start the adventure with a bit of a beard trim; don't want to look like a suspicious muslim. The job is done poorly, that of a manchild who never learned to properly groom himself.
>>
>>28417949
Naught NEET, that diet of alcohol and potato chips has made you shit solid again!

Wiping nothing but blood is never a good sign, silly NEET
>>
>>28418017
Naughty NEET is also slightly drunk this photos may not be attached to some posts
>>
Flashforward!

The NEET is on the train. He's not quite sure which station he'll get off at or where his final destination is.
>>
Out of the station and into the big city. This is very difficult for the NEET who doesn't leave his house except to buy junk food
>>
File: IMG_20160508_233032-1024x768.jpg (157 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_233032-1024x768.jpg
157 KB, 1024x768
Now where shall the NEET go? Across the bridge and into unknown territory, hoping for a brutal anal raping
>>
"What pretty lights", thinks the NEET
>>
Purple is a pretty color
>>
How can you walk at night like that without being stopped by cops and either arrested for being suspicious or hassled and told to return home? Are you really rich/attractive looking or?
>>
I'm just being myself, not living in a 3rd world country
>>
Are you really walking around the city right now liveposting it? Pretty cool thread I'll keep my eye on it. What city is the NEET in?
>>
>>28418413
The NEET is prowling some city in an unknown location. Sssshhhhh it's secretive

The NEET is also taking request of what to do, hence an interactive story
>>
>>28418459
Remember, the NEET isn't perfectly sover
>>
>>28418472
I would like the NEET to find some food-to-go. Like a slice of pizza or some fried chicken or whatever else suits you.
>>
The NEET will try and fulfill all requests but at the moment the NEET is absolutely lost

Does the NEET:
Cross over the river?
Follow the river?
Head inland?
>>
>>28418472
Is there anything open at this time of night? It seems very empty.
>>
>>28418578
Follow the river
>>
>>28418590
The NEET follows the river, entering the poorer, more Brown populated, dangerous part of town
>>
The outside world isn't that scary, thinks the NEET as he whips out his cock to do a sneaky piss into the river
>>
the NEET jumps into the river
>>
>>28418852
The NEET's INT stat is too high for this action

He continues along the river. Nothing eventful happens. Where does he go now? What does he do?
>>
Normie scum doesn't even know he's being watched
>>
>>28419202
yell at him and run away
>>
Current status: chilling out, listening to fidlar in a construction site
>>
>>28419943
OP is still a retard btw
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.