[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet Russian girl on interpal >they are my favorite kinds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 65fg.jpg (16 KB, 519x221) Image search: [Google]
65fg.jpg
16 KB, 519x221
>meet Russian girl on interpal
>they are my favorite kinds
>tells me how she loves me, wants to live with me
>months go by she starts telling me how she really needs money or will be kicked out of her apartment
>decide to send her 3 thousand
>blocks me

I have 500$ in my account now and contemplating suicide.
>>
jesus christ anon
why
>>
File: 1459299896976.jpg (64 KB, 468x604) Image search: [Google]
1459299896976.jpg
64 KB, 468x604
>>28417843
> cuck

Origarum Commentulorum
>>
>>28417864
she told me she loved me
>>
Did you ever meet her face to face?
>>
>>28417843
why you wanna kill yourself?
>>
>>28418012

I love you, now where's my 3000 USD. Consider this a very expensive lesson on gullibility.
>>
>>28418048
Obviously not, her boyfriend chadimir would have caved anons head in with a bottle of vodka.
>>
>>28418065
>>28417843

Oh and if this happened in the last 30 days contact your bank and reverse the charges.
>>
>>28417843
Why did she block you? Wouldn't she keep you as a cash machine.

Anyway, feel really bad for guys like you wish I could be your pal irl.
>>
>>28417843
Jesus op, I'm a depressed loser but I'll sink as low as you.
>>
>>28417843
I only feel bad for you if you are whyte or asian.
>>
>>28417843
>contemplating suicide.
just do it, you're too weak for this world
>>
almost gauranteed it was a nigerian or ghanan dude
>>
Why would you do that?
That's like THE most basic catfishing technique. That's page one of catfishing. Page two is like nudes.

Jesus.
>>
>>28418072

DO IT! And post the results when she gets in touch again. I want to taste her suffering.
>>
I wish I had that kind of money. :(
>>
Did you at least video chat on skype? Did you check exif data on her pictures?

If you're trying to meet foreign women from over seas make sure they know you're broke and not likely to send them money
>>
>>28418072
Hahaha can you imagine what she would say. I want to see that roastie come up with an excuse
>>
>tells me how she loves me, wants to live with me

Man, you post on /r9k/ and you believed that?

Guess it is a lesson to be learnt by heart.
>>
I dated a Russian girl from interpals.
But I'm nowhere near as much of a cuck as you are so I'd never think of doing something like that
>>
Consider it your Stupid Tax,any money frittered away on losing schemes and worthless people. Pay it with a shrug,consider how much more it could have cost you in both money and time,and move on. Consider advertising this treachery on that website so all know what a bitch she is too. Get her IP banned at least.
>>
Contact bank, undo
>>
>>28417843
I could have done this using a pic of a Korean qt.
But, I didn't.
I just stood up a fedora neck beard or two.
Getting tempted to do that now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.