[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck newfags, plebs and bandwagoning autists say NORMIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Why the fuck newfags, plebs and bandwagoning autists say NORMIES REEEEEEEEE- to everyone since they found this website a year ago? Also do you realize that watching anime is not only for autists but its really commercial and plebs dress up as naruto every day of the year? You are the worst, the plebian autist who thinks he's fresh and edgy. Like the time when trollface got popular. You are the cancer of the cancers cancer.
>>
fuck u weebs
>>
>>28417545
Came to 4chan for anime in 2003, still here and watching anime in 2016.

The REEEEEEE bandwagoners are pretty annoying though.
>>
>>28417588
Fair enough, I was watching anime in 2006. But jeez, people where less cringy back then. Then I kinda stoped in 2010 seeing how this shit is full of attention whores.
>>
>>28417646
I pretty much stopped associating with the anime scene too. I still watch shit, but the only time I take it outside my own life is when I go to cons to hang out with old friends from out of state or whatever.
>>
>>28417574
Why is this so funny
I have been sent to prison for 2 seconds, because my comment was not original
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.