[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of you faggots are constantly hating on "just be yourself"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1444343271682.png (573 KB, 526x793) Image search: [Google]
1444343271682.png
573 KB, 526x793
All of you faggots are constantly hating on "just be yourself" you clearly don't understand what it means. It's not saying you have to sit in your fucking room all day waiting for god to send you a gf to accompony your lazy, disgusting NEET lifestyle.

Just be yourself means nothing more than that you shouldn't try to fake a personality that isn't yours. Don't pretend to be a surfer if you're not, don't go to metal concerts if you only listen to pop and other shit music. ALl you have to do is just get out there and act like the person you are and not like a creepy nasty loser
>>
File: Mob_boss.png (5 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
Mob_boss.png
5 KB, 540x600
>>28417489
Look man I'm no genius, but I don't think acting like a misanthropic bitter prick is gonna help.
>>
>>28417489
>accompony
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>28417514
Not OP, but you don't show your negative qualities when "being yourself". What you do is you take what positive qualities and amplify those.
>>
File: confused slut.jpg (86 KB, 532x960) Image search: [Google]
confused slut.jpg
86 KB, 532x960
>>28417489
>act like the person you are and not the person you are
>>
File: 1431549994842.jpg (60 KB, 331x366) Image search: [Google]
1431549994842.jpg
60 KB, 331x366
>normies fighting other normies
>>
>>28417544
Show your good qualities and don't show your bad qualities. How is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>28417609
>be yourself, but only the person others want to see
>>
>>28417623
Exactly. You don't change anything or pretend to be anyone else, but you just hide some stuff to be a bit more presentable.
>>
>>28417623
In what way is this a hard to grasp concept?
>>
>>28417489
>act like the person you are and not like a creepy nasty loser
But that's all I am. Almost none of my thoughts are socially acceptable to vocalize outside of 4chan
>>
What if the "myself" that I'm supposed to be is a pretending and dishonest phony? Checkmate normies REEEEEEEE
>>
>>28417609
What if there's nothing left after you hide your bad qualities?
>>
>>28418155
Do you want actual advice or to try and poke holes in our arguments and feel superior to us?

>>28418167
Then become the sort of person you would want to talk to yourself. Go on a journey of self-improvement or something - surely there's something good about yourself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.