[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, why arent we robots starting a fight club already ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: fight_club_galaxy_3_.png (606 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
fight_club_galaxy_3_.png
606 KB, 900x900
Honestly, why arent we robots starting a fight club already ? We are literally made for this.
>>
Too lazy for literally anything but shitposting in bed
Eating food and fucking whores
That would be my excuse

Plus it's not worth it one shitlord gets injured and everyone goes to jail or sued
>>
>>28417312
>Most robots are too fat to fight
>Most robots are too scared of pain
>Most robots are too socially anxious to meet other people

And we don't have a charismatic leader. I do something similar with my friend though, sometimes we get really drunk and beat the shit out of each other for shits and giggles. My arms and riibs are currently very bruised beacause of it.
>>
>>28417312
Once you get punched in your nice round pink nose for the first time, all of the edginess will disappear from you, mongoloid.

Shot your whore mouth and join boxing club. Or better, Muay Thai club.
>>
What do you mean? We should team up as terrorists and blow up banks and stuff?
It's too much for us. We are nothing more than Robert Paulson.
>>
>>28417312
You fool. Today's society is designed to make it so that people only ever talk about doing things. The constant access to mindless entertainment makes everyone too lazy to actually do anything.
>>
Honestly with the technology today (every fag has a smart phone) and social media it would hard to keep something like that a secret. It would have to be driven by strong conviction, most likely political.
>>
>>28417375
Very well put.

orig anal comment
>>
>>28417312
I started boxing around christmas. I have a lesson every week, and train on my own at the gym. At my lesson I usually warm up with skipping, then pad work, then spa maybe half a dozen 2 minute rounds. my trainer doesn't dish out any more than I can handle but it's still pretty rough. I can't imagine bare knuckle fighting every week, your hands and face would be mince meat.
>>
>tfw i could heem every here
>>
>>28417312
Go to a boxing gym and fight

If you are in the United Kingdom bare knuckle box people at an event

Go look for fights at pubs if you really want to
>>
>>28417378
Think a secret society of anarcho terrorists hell bent on attacking the dominant institutions and not complaining about privilege on tumblr.
>>
I still find it hilarious how seriously people take this movie/book despite the fact it was written by the most blue-pilled literal homosexual in existence as a satire of toxic masculinity.

I don't agree with him, or the idea of "toxic masculinity" but it humors me no one seems to get this.
>>
File: Chris Evan Titties.jpg (71 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
Chris Evan Titties.jpg
71 KB, 500x502
>>28417312
What happens when normies start joining like in the movie and us weak as fuck betas get our already ugly faces rekt
>>
>>28417438
Ay, but what do i care who did it and what his intention was ? I liked what the guys did in the movie.
>>
>>28417351
Also to add to what I've said, fighting hurts like a motherfucker. Fighting every week your knuckles would eventually be unusable and or broken, you'd have concussions, your wrists would eventually give up... In real life, fights are messy and usually over very quick. Even boxers who use gloves usually take days to fully get back up from a fight. We go easy with my friend and try not to hit too much in the face and it takes me a couple weeks to heal
>>
>>28417462
I don't really care, I just think it's funny that 90% of the people who watch the movie think it's so goddamn cool when it was meant to be making fun of people who think like that. It's why at the end the protagonist tries to stop them.
>>
File: 1462459950566.jpg (42 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1462459950566.jpg
42 KB, 450x450
>>28417438
Breddy sure you're missing the point.
Book was written before the term "toxic masculinity" was coined.
>>
>>28417560
No shit, but it's the same idea. It's why Tyler and his "we're a generation of men raised by women" spiel were vilified in the book. You can look up what Chuck Palahiuk has said if you don't believe me.

It's why fight club (masculine thing) is depicted as a slippery slope that leads to Project Mayhem (domestic terrorism). Palahniuk is a liberal who hates traditional masculinity and thinks it leads to destructive things. Hence Project Mayhem and the Narrator trying to stop it.
>>
>>28417611
Well, when robots will start there's no one stopping us.
>>
>>28417312
I got in enough fights in my school days to know that they're not fun.
>>
>>28417351
We also need extremely well done lighting so we looked ripped.
>>
>>28417351
you don't have a friend
>>
>>28417649
I'm only here because I'm a wageslave, I hate normie culture and I'm considered a weirdo because of my niche hobbies and general dislike of people. I have a few friends who happen to share my weirdness.
>>
Fighting hurts and i dont like that i dont know why anyone would even want to just fight for fun but some people are really crazy out there
my son is currently dying
>>
>>28417312
Because the whole point of the movie is that the Fight Club is used by Tyler to manipulate a bunch if betas into being domestic terrorists.

They're all hypocrites and so would you be if you joined one. If you want to fight join an MMA gym
>>
>>28417856
But... What if i want to be a domestic terrorist with other brobots ?
>>
>>28418039
Then you don't need a fight club, just go and start a domestic terrorist cell rather than get your shit pushed in because you're disenfranchised with life or some other such nonsense.
>>
>>28417649
fukkin spoilers!!
>>
File: 1448661679122.jpg (65 KB, 608x960) Image search: [Google]
1448661679122.jpg
65 KB, 608x960
>>28417611
I'm pretty sure it wasn't the men in the book who were the problem.
The problem was hollow consumerism focused society.
>>
>>28417312
I have wondered this. Seriously, it could give a little bit of meaning to all of our lives.
>>
>>28417442
Just train retard
>>
>the first monthly Robot Fight Club takes place in an abandoned warehouse

Some of the first to arrive include a 4"9 midget, a guy in a hoodie and jeans, a bored 40 year old and suspicious looking chad

>Robots argue over who should recite the fight club rules for 10 mins

>the first fight is face-cancer Luke vs fatty who refuses to give his name apart from "NEETmaster"

>the first few mins are some slow punches and mostly wrestling / pushing

>midway the fight Luke's phone rings and he says he needs to stop the fight

>it's his mom making sure his playdate is going well

>as he puts down the phone he barges into fatty without proper warning

>fatty falls on him and a crack is heard

>Luke's phone is broken

>Luke starts screaming at fatty telling him he must now pay for it

>Fatty begins to panic and punches Luke straight up in the face

>He fucking dies

>Whole robot crew scatters

>The chad was a journalist working for CNN and gets a promotion for this story
>>
File: 1403344269202.png (31 KB, 149x173) Image search: [Google]
1403344269202.png
31 KB, 149x173
>>28420483
Anon, anon....
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.