[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT butthurt robots with repressed white guilt/fragility. >Be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 225x225
ITT butthurt robots with repressed white guilt/fragility.

>Be black
>Be a teenager
>Want to get a part time job but no one will hire you
>Friends show you how to and sell weed
>Get caught in a stop and frisk thing
>You could just get community service but the judge sends you to juvie to teach you a lesson (also for kickbacks he'll be busted for in 20 years)
>When you get out, your record is sealed, but since you only have a GED, if that, no one will hire you
>Start hustling weed slightly more big time
>Cops pull you over as you're driving 8 miles above the speed limit
>Busted carrying several kilos across state lines and with the weapon you have for protection which you couldn't afford to jump through the hoops for a CCL for (a law that in your state dates back to suppression of BPP open carry activity)
>Go away for awhile as you're being made an example of again; the white guy who pleads guilty after you gets a sentence 20% shorter
>Get out
>Attitudes towards weed are changing
>Two former presidents, at least, smoked the good good in college
>Pineapple Express is released
>Etc.
>Laws get passed to legalize in several jurisdictions
>You're excited, this is something you know how to do and now you can do it legi-
>Wait, there are super specific laws about who can grow and sell
>You have to have a facility with CCTV
>A limited number of licenses are given out
>Oh, and you definitely can't do it if you're a felon
>Well, at least you can smoke
>Go to pick up some one day
>The guy who ones the place is the college kid you gave tips to when he came to get a dimebag off campus
>He dropped out but now he's rolling in it, even when he's giving a huge percentage of his profits to the businessman who's bankrolling the whole operation and is friends with the state rep who helped the legalization bill get passed
>He's also selling a bunch of crazy shit like weed mojito mix and shit
>lol okay
>You smile and dap and are on your way
>Get home
>Roll up, light up
>Puff
>Shit's weak
>>
>>28417258
Must suck to be mentally ill.
>>
>not following every traffic law perfectly while carrying large quantities of drugs

RETARD
>>
yeah, it blows that people with felonies can't get into legal weed. many of the best growers and sellers have multiple felonies, and therefore are being pushed out of the market in favor of greedy rich assholes who only care about making a few more bucks
>>
Now old are you and how long was your prison ?
>>
>>28417326
Thank you, goddamn. When I made this thread last, all I got was, "Hurr durr why should I care about stupid niggers that got caught?". I just want people to understand how fucked up this situation is. " We made something illegal for no reason and now that it's legal the best people can't make money off it." And yes, in both cases the laws were crafted to fuck over black people in particular, but it's a travesty on a more general level: both going in and coming out, business interests have perverted our laws to their economic benefit and the social loss of regular people.

And if you can't get yourself to feel anything for black people, there are a ton of white rural growers who are also shut out of the new economy. Could you imagine if the internet had been regulated this way?
>>
be good or be good at it

you weren't good at it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.