[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you consider Brad Pitt to be a Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: chad.jpg (67 KB, 930x933) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
67 KB, 930x933
Would you consider Brad Pitt to be a Chad?
>>
Chad Pitt?
Yea
>>
>>28417028
No, he's a robot, he's just like me, especially in fightclub, he's like LITERALLY me.
>>
Pitt is the archetype of Hollywood chad-dom
>>
>>28417028
>Height: 5ft 11
more like a chadlet lmao
>>
>>28417028
He's a cuck beta provider. Taking care of a roastie and a bunch of brown kids that aren't theirs.
>>
The only way to thrive as a manlet is to have a Brad Pitt face.
>>
>>28417266
>>28417966
People really take this misc meem wayy to seriously.
As long as you're 5'10" nobody is gonna judge you for your height
>>
I sat next to him in a restaurant once.

I was with my happily married aunt, who was married to a big deal movie industry guy and was used to seeing celebs.

Even she went full sploosh when he sat down.

So yeah, he's the Chadmaster.
>>
>>28417966
You mean a Tom Cruise face
>>
Do I consider the king of Chads to be a Chad?

Seriously?

Even Chads think Brad is a Chad. There is probably a Chad board that posts about how life is unfair that they're not Brad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.