[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This happened to me today: >24 years old. Been out of college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1454118111536.jpg (28 KB, 499x746) Image search: [Google]
1454118111536.jpg
28 KB, 499x746
This happened to me today:
>24 years old. Been out of college 2 years, still like at home but only because looking for someone to get an appt with. I have my own career, I'm athletically fit, and I'm social enough, but I fucking love Vidya.
Anyway
>Get home from work
>Mom is home
>"Hi anon, how was work"
>Talk about work
>She says she got something for me, a late birthday present (we were on vacation for my birthday)
>Go into dining room to see
>it's a very large, highly detailed poster which reads "The Evolution of Essential NES games"
>It looks pretty sweet, it has every notable NES game on it and connects them all via genre and other factors.
>"What's wrong anon? I was going to frame it for you"
>Explain to her that I don't want it.
>Say that I don't want to have video game posters hanging in my room
>"But you love video games, this honestly seemed like something you would like when I thought of you honey"
>Say I don't want to be known as someone that plays video games. I just enjoy it as a hobby on the side.
>She seems puzzled
>"I don't want the poster, Mom"
>Walk away and start walking upstairs
>Half way up, stop to listen
>Hear nothing for 5 minutes, then eventually hear her quietly roll the poster up and walk out into the garage with it
>>
Wow, you're an asshole. Why did you do that?
>>
>>28416985
Your a asshole kill yourself you fucking child. You don't deserve a family you deserve death you fucking monster.
>>
Ungrateful Faggot.

Unless you're some rich trust fund kid, Chad normie scum, or extremely spoilt Stacie bitch who demands everything from your parents then you should be grateful for gifts from your parents

My mom buys me gifts all the time some I don't think I'll use a lot or need but I always thank her and show gratitude.

The trust fund kids Chads and Stacie with loaded parents and expect that the world owes them something usually get a drug addiction die young or blow all their money
>>
>>28416985
You're a piece of shit

God I hate seeing these fucking threads

Go apologize right now plz
>>
Fucking cunt what the fuck you have a fucking normie ass life and complain about getting a sick as fuck poster
>>
File: 1462552213856.jpg (9 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
1462552213856.jpg
9 KB, 197x256
>>28416985
Fuck you OP you total dickhead. You have made me unironically angry

>pic related: my advice
>>
>>28416985
I hope your mom kicks your ass out and left to die on the streets. I pray she at least makes your life a living hell.
>>
I remember when I was a 12 year old and I didn't express appreciation for gifts
>>
Ask for the poster.
Show love.
Hug her.
Do it.
>>
>>28416985
You acted absolutly right there anon.

That fucking cunt. Who does she think she is caring and thinking about you. Your mother?! Ha, thats what she gets for rasing such an ungrateful prick like yourself tbqh.

Also on a related note; kill yourself, not even memeing here. Get a gun and suck on the barrel
>>
Sweet copypasta dude. Cant believe all these faggots fell for it.
>>
This is my least favorite copy pasta desu it always make me fuck-mad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.