[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anxiety, addiction, depression: It's tough being 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
>Anxiety, addiction, depression: It's tough being 20-something these days. Two young women who've been there share their tips on how to survive the quarter-life crisis
>females

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-3570952/Anxiety-addiction-depression-s-tough-20-days-Two-young-women-ve-share-tips-survive-quarter-life-crisis.html
>>
>addicted to casual sex
>>
>take in as many dicks as possible to feel validated
>>
>>28416896

Ah, the struggle of being young attractive middle-class white women living in a first world nation.

Useless skanks.
>>
>>28416896
>The worrying thing about the world this new book details is not simply the countless dangerous and degrading situations that the young women find themselves in
>find themselves in
Gotta feel sorry for these strong independent womyn who can't help but find themselves in degrading situations. "Whoops! Looks like I'm getting gangbanged again, hope could this happen?"
>>
File: yellow_doggy_style.jpg (116 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
yellow_doggy_style.jpg
116 KB, 940x627
It really reads like a parody that probably isn't. But it's a bad idea to get rustled about daily mail articles.

The one interesting thing about it is >>28416916.
The interesting part is that these women (or lets say women in general) don't want to acknowledge that an average man must do a whole lot of work - approach many - to get even get laid. It's imimaginable for an average guy to PLAN on fucking 4 girls in a month (without paying). The fact that women here through around the term
>addicted to casual sex
is incredible.
Any femanon should go on the street, look at the very first man she sees and judge whether it's likely he could get laid with a not-yet-known girl within a week if he tried.
Funny how we live in different worlds.
>>
>>28417815
>tfw you never have and probably never will fuck 4 different women in a month
or a year
or my life
>>
in the article it says they found beta providers just before turning 30 lol
>>
http://www.thehealthgap.ca/

thoughts?
>>
>>28418153
I don't think anyone is going to deny that women are batshit insane
>>
>>28418153
Look at literally suicide gender comparison for any country in the world
>>
File: __00-212cadf.png (29 KB, 548x343) Image search: [Google]
__00-212cadf.png
29 KB, 548x343
>>28418199
ok

dsafkjdsaf
>>
File: 1430894528544.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1430894528544.png
7 KB, 205x246
>young white women thinking they know what it feels like to have anxiety or depression

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28418153

I highly doubt there are great barriers to women accessing mental health resources, in my country at least, as most clinical psychologists (who deliver the bulk of therapy) are women. There is even such a thing as feminist psychology.

Women just have a lower tolerance for suffering and tend to bring their complaints to the attention of health professionals more oftenm which is not inherently a bad thing.

Even more feminist myth-making.
>>
>>28416896
bitches can't even be depressed properly
fucking failures
>>
>>28418239
tfw Lithuanian and suicidal :^)
>>
File: bigby.jpg (100 KB, 440x498) Image search: [Google]
bigby.jpg
100 KB, 440x498
>>28418239

>lithuania

That gap is fucking startling. Why does this never get spoken about? At most I see them dress suicide up as an "all-encompassing" issue, when it's very clearly a male one by an alarming rate.

Are there any countries where female suicide rates outnumber male ones? Like, I'd imagine maybe in a super shithole in Africa like the Congo, perhaps.
>>
>>28418426
I've only ever heard of female suicides on the news etc. in Lithuania.
Top fucking kek
>>
women holocaust when???
>>
>>28418426
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Hardly any except Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Indonesia
>>
>>28418255
>I'm more depressed than you!
Don't be stupid.

Anyone, from "young white women", to KHV male NEETs, to celebrities to normalfags can experience depression. There's not even always a reason for it, it's a brain problem.
>>
>>28418599

Agreed. The only difference is the social acceptability/support of men who have depression. If you're not a young white woman or a 10/10 chad nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>28417815
>Any femanon should go on the street, look at the very first man she sees and judge whether it's likely he could get laid with a not-yet-known girl within a week if he tried.
>Funny how we live in different worlds.
It's not funny at all, women hold the genetic lock and key and can open and close it whenever they please. They have the womb, they decide who's worthy of impregnating it and furthering the species.
>>
>>28418153
>most research is based on the male experience
sauce?
>>
>>28419804

(Woman's Intuition, Current Year)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.