[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Epic story time of when you defeated chad and stacey. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1455651475449.jpg (20 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1455651475449.jpg
20 KB, 247x248
Epic story time of when you defeated chad and stacey. I'll start.
>be walking home late at night.
>half hour into a two hour walk.
>see girl from my school about to get in taxi
>she's with lots of other staceys and chads
>go up to her and say hi
>she gives me a dirty look and just gets in the taxi without saying a word
>this pisses me off
>I start flailing at everyone in the taxi
>chads get super pissed cause I "le hit a womanz"
>I start running
>get to a petrol station and tell some guy to call the police
>chad reaches me and starts beating me
>he's pretty shit at it for such a big guy
>he finishes
>get up and walk away
>notice two other chads want some of me
>start running
>running down the road and they're catching up on me
>suddenly a police car shows up just as they get to me
>chads are still threatening me
>police put them under arrest as they're shouting "but he hit a girl"
>I just deny it
>the police actually drive me home while chad rots in a jail cell
>mfw
>>
>>28416808
>be me
>driving my bmw
>suddenly see two girls
>try to talk to them
>they ignore me
>throw my coffee at them
>drive away as fast as I can
>>
>Buy used Subaru WRX back in '05, when it was still a pretty obscure car in the US
>Driving home on Mulholland Drive
>Pull up at light right before the best section, right behind a brand new Porsche 911, which has Chad in the driver's seat and blonde Stacy riding shotgun
>Chad floors it and runs the red light
>I follow
>Chad is trying to go balls out, he's all over the road
>I follow with minimal trouble
>Ride all over the Porsche's ass
>Watch Stacy go from excited to angry at Chad for not being able to lose the shitty Japanese sedan behind him
>Get to a clear section of road with good visiblity, hammer down, pass Chad and take off
>As I pass and pull away, I can see Stacy punching Chad in the arm and looking disgusted at him in my rearview mirrors.

I felt pretty awesome after that one.
>>
>>28416925
GO SPEED RACER
>>
>>28416876
Even though this didn't happen,it's still nice to read.
>>
>>28417061
Tripfag being an ignorant, what a surprise
>>
>>28416925
I do this on a nearly-daily basis on my motorcycle. It's a pretty satisfying feeling
>>
File: defeat.jpg (207 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
defeat.jpg
207 KB, 750x500
>have stacy gf
>she becomes 'just friends' with Chad from her school
>I immediately call bullshit and claim to know for sure shes fucking Chad
>my bluff works and she confesses and tells me she was really confused and loneley because i work a lot and am never around
>i tell her to gtfo
>without me supporting her and Chad also telling her to gtfo she has to move back to her shitty rural village and drops out of school on her final year
>feels good man
>>
>>28417439
I've always wanted a bike, they seem fun as fuck. I always just sink my money into cars instead though.
>>
>>28416808

At no point in this pathetic story do you defeat anyone.
>>
>>28417552
Nice friendo. Thank you for posting that.
>>
>>28416808
So basically a girl ignored you so you went into an autistic rage and started hitting a bunch of girls and then you got beat up. Great success.
>>
>>28417552

Goddamn. Usually I'm not one to feel schadenfreude over this type of thing, but that just makes me feel fuzzy. Good job, anon.
>>
B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O B T F O
>>
>>28416808
OP is the next Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>28416808
>see stacy with a layer of makeup
>look at her briefly
>make a disgusted look and look away

When a woman thinks you find them unattractive, even if you're a gross ugly fuck, it weighs on their mind and causes them grief. It's great fun.
>>
>>28417552
Fuck off normie

oRRREEEEEginal
>>
File: 1402798615377.jpg (30 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1402798615377.jpg
30 KB, 396x385
>>28416808
>smash some stacy from work whilst we were all drunk
>asks me not to tell everyone at work
>tell literally everyone at work
>she asks how everyone knows
>'these things have a habit of getting out'
>she leaves 2 weeks later
>>
>>28418148
You should have added insult to injury by saying she had huge meat curtains.
>>
>>28418148
That was risky. She could've went for the ol' rape trick
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.