[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rip Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1452347819259.jpg (52 KB, 523x604) Image search: [Google]
1452347819259.jpg
52 KB, 523x604
Rip Europe
>>
wtf happened to the middle east?
>>
>>28416520
Fuck yeah

When does Australia get to be ninja's?
>>
>>28417855
A conspiracy of U.S. and British agencies overthrew a democratically elected leader and replaced him with religious extremists. As far as I know Islam wasn't really out of control until the extremists took over.

Here's a video where the prime minister of an islamic country laughed at forcing women to wear the Hijab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
>>
>>28416520
I would think /r9k/ would like Islam considering it's demand for subservient women. Is it just because they're brown?
>>
>>28417855
The west halted their growth in fear of the east.
>>
>>28417910
islam is based

the future doesn't look so grim after all
>>
>>28417887
The sad thing is that this shit sounds like a conspiracy theory, but is totally true.

>>28417906
Nah, Islam would suck for us. Chad would marry every woman he's ever dated and we'd have zero chance whatsoever. Why do you think there's so many angry Arab dudes willing to blow themselves up and go fight stupid wars?
>>
>>28417887
buh why muh anglo sphere would shot itself on the foot?
>>
we need hitler back desu
>>
>>28417887
didn't know nasser was based
>>
Feels good to not be a woman in the age of impending Islamism.
>>
>>28417887
will people like kissinger ever admite they fucked up the western world forever and ever?
>>
Islam is only bad for women, having them covered up head to toe would be great, no more
>tfw no gf
>>
>>28417855
America/UK killed it basically. In the seventies it was a perfectly normal part of the world, in fact most of the non-aligned countries were. They had access to western media, normal cultural values, equality, etc. Basically the golden middle. So they removed the governments and leaders and replaced them with retarded stone age religious sect leaders in the Middle East, and in Europe they introduced "transition" and the Yugoslavian war and all that, which basically led to robber barons getting in charge, again under the support of the west.

If you compare for example the fashion in 70s Italy, France, Yugoslavia and Iran, it's basically the same thing. If you look at how people lived, basically the same thing.
>>
>>28417985
No, because that's exactly what he intended to do. He's a member of the Bilderberg Group, google each member and you'll find they are the driving force behind the formation of the EU, NATO and other globalist conglomerates/policies. They're not exactly subtle about it either, but unfortunately /pol/ and most other self-proclaimed "Nationalists" detract from them and instead point the finger at Zionism.
>>
>>28417997
>not wanting to kill all fags

anon its 2016, for Wojak's sake!
>>
>>28417997
Is he killed?
>>
>>28416520
Lock those roasties up
>>
>>28418336
he's just hanging out
>>
File: 1434367082434.png (207 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1434367082434.png
207 KB, 480x468
>tfw heterosexual male
>tfw all the mentally ill liberals, lgbt and womyn who welcome muslims are gonna suffer after islam conquers the west
>meanwhile the evil patriarchal cic shitlords like me are just gonna keep oppressing
Nature always finds a way to put things in back in their place.
>>
>>28418436
>islam conquers the west
It will literally never happen. Maybe for the spineless yurocucks, but Slav states and the US will remain a bastion of Muslim hatred forever.
>>
>>28418527
Slavs are not western and slav countries are nothing more than glorified old people's homes
>>
>>28418527
Slav states aren't much better, we're in a big population decline.

It's true about USA i guess, it will be conquered by catholic Mexicans. I guess maybe we euro christians should just move to the estados unidos.
>>
File: slav states are shitholes .jpg (1 MB, 1640x3632) Image search: [Google]
slav states are shitholes .jpg
1 MB, 1640x3632
>>28418604
>>28418692

>he really believes this
>>
>>28418077
Here is how they proceed:
>I've heard that guy is a fag!
>kill him!

You'll be the first to hang from the nearest crane when they take over.
>>
>>28416520
Funny how the people worried about the decline of the white race aren't the ones in a position to do anything about it, i.e. have kids.
>>
>>28418783
HDI is bullshit. If Poland was a nice place to live the Polaks wouldn't all want to live in Londonstan.
>>
>>28419056
Poland isn't bad if you're not unskilled and poor.
>>
>>28419056
Have you considered that people are very easily swayed by propaganda?
>>
>>28418783
you're missing the point m80. muslims(and niggers) are expanding, european christians are declining. All us natives will become a minority in Europe.
>>
>>28417855
Islam. Desu origanoli
>>
File: empire[1].jpg (527 KB, 628x1988) Image search: [Google]
empire[1].jpg
527 KB, 628x1988
>>28419322
So what? It's all just the circle of life.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.