[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have any disabilities? And no I don't mean meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 2000px-MUTCD_D9-6.svg.png (97 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-MUTCD_D9-6.svg.png
97 KB, 2000x2000
Anyone here have any disabilities? And no I don't mean meme disabilities like ''''''depression'''''', I mean real impairing stuff.
>>
bump1pppp
>>
I'm temporarily disabled, thanks to a fracture in my right foot.

Crutches are a fucking pain in the ass.
>>
If autism isn't a meme disability, then yes, along with like 90% of the rest of r9k
>>
>>28416517
No but I have really bad eyesight that's disqualified me from pretty much any cool jobs.
>>
>>28416836
except it is a meme disability sorry. so is social anxiety, virginity and introversion
>>
>>28416859
Its not when you're diagnosed as a child.
>>
>>28416874
its a meme disability regardless of date of diagnosis and thus irrelevant to the thread
>>
I have a degenerative eye disease
Was diagnosed at like 7. Got told id be blind by the time i was 30.
I couldve been diagnosed by some quack though
Pretty sure the disease was called degenerative pigmentosa or something like that
>>
File: 1455916624397.jpg (44 KB, 736x550) Image search: [Google]
1455916624397.jpg
44 KB, 736x550
>>28416517

I had an accident before i was supposed to leave for basic. Was in 08 Christmas week.

Fucked up my right leg. I nearly tore the ACL and PCL out but now they're just stretched(now I have a floating knee cap with no cartilage under it.)

Recently I tore out the muscles in my thigh in that leg.

It used to be a dull ache I could ignore. Now it's a constant sharp stabbing pain that doesn't make sleeping any easier.

Woo I guess. Can't afford surgery to repair it. Can't afford to not work.

Oh well. One day it will just hopefully die and fall off.

Now I spend my days working and slowly drinking myself to death.

Fuck am I tired.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 808x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 808x1000
C7 spinal cord injury here
>>
>>28417302
Here's how I did it

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_9fHrJbj1SY
>>
>>28417346
no es fake?

fuck you robot ur gay
>>
I am. Neuromuscular condition that eats away at my muscles. What else do you want to know?
>>
Schizophrenia counts?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
My dad has been paralyzed all of my adult life. It sucks. My heart goes out for all the anons out there suffering from non meme disabilities.
>>
>>28416517

Chronic pain from IBS. Was carefully planning my suicide (carbon monoxide) for months until, unexpectedly, Lexapro relieved my pain by about 90%. Never expected an SSRI to work on chronic pain, but apparently gut motility and seratonin deficits are closely related.
>>
>>28416950

Are you legally blind?
>>
>>28417302
Wait, are you the guy from the youtube clip?

That clip was scary as fuck man >>28417346
Particularly the last minute
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.