[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really sad and can't sleep, can somebody comfort me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1460559810819.jpg (125 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1460559810819.jpg
125 KB, 1102x967
I'm really sad and can't sleep, can somebody comfort me?
>>
>>28416112
What's the matter Anon? Where does it hurt?
>>
File: dobby.jpg (37 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
dobby.jpg
37 KB, 500x333
sorry things seem so bleak rn

itll get better
>>
>>28416142
I messed up. I've been procrastinating and the semester ends soon.
>>
>>28416173
Don't worry. You'll be dead soon, and none of it will have mattered.
>>
>>28416173
That's a pickle you got yourslelf into.
How are your grades?
What do you miss?
Do you think you can drag yourself out with a disciplined working plan?
Can you get help from the profs?
>>
>>28416181
you're actually right. A wave of stres has been lifted off my shoulders.
>>28416196
Yea, I'm going to start tommorow afternoon once I finish working out.
>>
>>28416112
It's ok to let the late hours get to you. Embrace them, listen to what's going on in your head. Don't judge your feels, feel them and let them run their course. You'll be better for it. Might get to know yourself better.
>>
File: happy kitty.jpg (49 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
happy kitty.jpg
49 KB, 736x736
>>28416203
One night of sleep and your sheer willpower, will get you out of your hole.
I believe in you Anon, you can do it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.