[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All she had to do was fucking text The one time I ask her for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
All she had to do was fucking text

The one time I ask her for some god damn support

Why trump me up? Why make me out to be more than I am to you?
>>
Bigger question: Why are you a whiny little bitch? Why can't you deal with your own shit?
>>
Why didn't you go to the show with her?
>>
>>28415909
im amazed this female puts up with a whiny little bitch like you
>>
>>28415909
if thats you op then you need to chill out youre being so melodramatic
>>
>>28415909
And why do you come to /r9k/ with your normalfag shit? Fuck off.
>>
>>28415909
Remember OP she is not your mama, so man up and stop whine.
>>
>>28415964
this
originalo del origami
>>
>>28415909
You're being whiney, it's fine to go that you need some help, don't get me wrong, or to reach out to a partner, but you going "moreso lol" makes me think it's not as bad as you're potraying it, and the whole "i've asked for support one time" thing seems like bullshit seeing as you're adding more than usual, instead of just that you feel crap.

If you want her help, talk to her, or better then, talk to a doctor.
>>
>>28415909

Because she doesn't have to put up with this shit from Chad
>>
>>28415909
You manipulative cunt.
>text me when the show is done.
Fuck you, I actually hope you die alone. What's the matter? Jealous of someone having a little fun, so you have to drag them down? Fuckin hell I've seen people like you destroy the lives of loved ones, I know how this shit goes.
And I've dealt with them too.
Twisted little bitch freak.
>>
File: 4g.jpg (101 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
4g.jpg
101 KB, 1000x750
>>28415909
How do little whiny low test bitches like the OP even get woman to talk to his sorry ass?
>>
>>28415909
Idk if that's you in the screenshot but it looks like she supports you anyway. I don't see why you're complaining
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.