[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are anime girls so cute? I never watch anime but every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: large.jpg (76 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
76 KB, 450x338
Why are anime girls so cute?

I never watch anime but every time I see them on 4chan I go "awww".
>>
because they are designed to be that way
>>
>>28415845
I guess so. I just want to hug them.
>>
They exist as a bandage for the hearts of all those who have understood that humans in general will always be disappointing.

Our species' hope for a world that cannot exist.
>>
>>28415896
True, but I think there are some girls in real life that are near perfect as well. They're just not as cute.
>>
>>28415896
>our species

You mean a handful of hardcore autists.
>>
Because you have autism.

These cartoon images fit your inner understanding of women more than real women do.
>>
>>28415843
Because they're made that way. Their features resemble those of babies and children, which you're wired to feel that way about so you'll protect and nurture them.
>>
>>28415966
That sounds right actually. I don't find the ones with big butts/boobs/sexualized cute. I don't even want to fuck them, I just think they're adorable. Makes sense.
>>28415954
Real women smell.
>>
>>28416000
>Real women smell.
Exactly. Autism.
>>
>>28416012
I think you might be autistic because you can't pick up on social cues i.e. I said earlier some real women are near perfect and I don't want to fuck anime girls. You don't understand humor.
>>
File: Cute Kid.jpg (41 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
Cute Kid.jpg
41 KB, 500x483
>>28415843
Because they are neotenous.

>>28416000
So you like cute lolis? Or is it more you generally find petite 2D girls cute?
>>
2D girls are highly quality products made in Japan.
>>
>>28415843
Watch anime op. You wont regret it.
>>
>>28416098
I spend all my time on 4chan and playing video games I don't have time to watch anime.
>>
>>28415843
>I never watch anime

Then you need to start. If you think anime girls are cute from just pics wait until you actually watch one and get attached to them.
>>
>>28416185
Anime is better than both of those.
>>
File: hanako_0068.png (838 KB, 1000x1100) Image search: [Google]
hanako_0068.png
838 KB, 1000x1100
>>28415843
> I never watch anime

Ok, time to start my dear anon.
Or, if you prefer, time to start playing Visual Novels, like anime but you're into the story.

Pic related
>>
>>28415843
> Why are anime girls so cute?

'Cause 2d girls are master-race. Also if they are evil people, at least they're sincerely evil.
3d sluts are only irrational lying cows. No surprises you found 2d better
>>
>>28415843
Small shoulders, small head, big eyes, blush and eyebrows shaped like / \
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x441
There are multiple reasons why.

First the main reason are the proportions used when drawing the face. If you notice how lolis vs high schoolers vs the adults are drawn the main difference is in the facial proportions.

The chibi look, for instance, uses facial proportions to emphasize the eyes. Large eyes being one thing that humans identify with cute. Look at a infant and compare their eye size with the size of their face. It has also been attributed to the "doe eye" look. Anime was famous for adopting an art style similar to Disney in their heyday. So there are some similarities to anime and western styles of cute.

Also anime girls take facial structure from Caucasians not Asians. One could subjectively say that hot white chicks are cuter than hot Asian girls, but that's up for debate.

Pic related is an example but there's a better info graphic that shows the sloped facial,structure of a Japanese/Asian girl compared to the more pointed triangular/diamond shaped features of a Caucasian.

Please post that one.
>>
Recommend me some anime with the cutest girls.
>>
Because their face looks like a 8 years old face you fucking pedophile, also unnaturally huge eyeballs that would creep the shit out of you irl. Inb4 im a normie, you newfags came in 2015 and say this to everyone who is not autist.
>>
File: 1391865255271.jpg (216 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1391865255271.jpg
216 KB, 1500x1500
>>28417451
>mfw btfo
>mfw doctor delivers the news my anus will never heal from this guy's buttravaging
>>
>>28417451
>this whole post
you're not only a normalfag but also underage
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.