[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think it'd be fun to do an out of nowhere suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 618x602) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 618x602
Anyone else think it'd be fun to do an out of nowhere suicide?

As in, you go to work, act like you're having a normal day/happy day, and after clocking out, walking to the parking lot and then slitting your throat?

Something to make coworkers and news stories go
>Yeah, he was just calm and fine all day and he left looking fine... Then he just killed himself.
I dunno, I would like to make my death strange.
>>
I was thinking this last night
Borrow a rental car, take it to a park to hang myself, on the speakers blast Jingle Cats CD at full volume from the radio as I use the roof as a hanging ledge
>>
>>28415769
You're dead, why would you care how they reacted to your death? There would be no way of confirming how they react. It would just be an imaginary situation up until you kill yourself upon which all your consciousness fades to nothingness (given that none of the religions were right or you just don't become a spooky ghost)
>>
I'm all for bringing more of the absurd into this world, but I'd much prefer to avoid dying in the process of doing so.
>>
First of all don't kill yourself. The rest of my post is going to be a pure hypothetical.

If I wanted to make my death strange I'd do far more than act happy directly before doing so. That's fairly common. No, I'd spend months prior building a fake scenario where someone is stalking me. Buy disposable cellphones and make creepy calls to myself that I tell others about. Possibly get into some debt with thes shadiest people I know. Pay a homeless guy to fuck up my car and leave a cryptic threatening note. Go on the deepweb and make posts dedicated to me that couldn't be traced.

Then when I finally kill myself I'll do it in the most elaborate way possible, making it look like I was /forced/ to take my own life, maybe even hiring someone to do it for me if I can find those services discreetly. And to top of all off, a week after my death, an unmarked letter will be mailed to the authorities saying this is only the beginning.
>>
>>28416343
Holy fuck, what if multiple robots did this at once?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.