[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What one must understand, anon, when it comes to the female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dcuYPvD.jpg (105 KB, 1280x825) Image search: [Google]
dcuYPvD.jpg
105 KB, 1280x825
>What one must understand, anon, when it comes to the female gender
>is that women are constrained by the negative connotations associated with being a slut
>In order to successfully woo a woman, it is helpful that one alleviate her of that burden
>One must give her the opportunity to feign disinterest before she gives in to a fuck

Just another protip from the master: me
>>
>>28415731
Wow, I'm impressed that as neet virgin robots with little to no experience interacting with women, you guys are such experts on understanding the female mind!
>>
>>28415759

Not a virgin, friendo. And this is just a trinket of wisdom I realized today while wooing a fair maiden.
>>
bumping because this wisdom is too prime to go unseen
>>
>one feminist ideology claims women should be empowered by being sluts
>another feminist ideology claims women are made into sluts by men instead of the first feminist ideology
>another feminist ideology claims women should be sluts but men must not treat them like sluts
>>
>>28416308

My wisdom has nothing to do with feminism, it is irrelevant.
>>
bumping with more wisdom

>in order to succeed in this cruel system
>one must adopt a dualistic understanding of the world
>a man is both a creep and a stud
>they are one and the same
>to persist bothering a woman after she has expressed disinterest exemplifies both sides of the same coin
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.