[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I also study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
be in class
>New subject
>lecture time
>TRY MY HARDEST TO FOCUS
>Lecture over
>any questions
>couple students ask questions
>Be me don't know what to ask
>time to practice what we learnt today
>have zero understanding
>end of week
>Test
>fail

repeat

WHY CAN'T I LEARN ANYTHING?
>>
>>28415635
1. Make sleep your number one priority. For two weeks, nail you're sleeping pattern, it doesn't matter if you have to take sleeping pills, or that you feel like you're slipping behind on work/study and need to stay up, just sleep. Nail that. Only once you've done that can you improve
>>
>>28416825
2. Come armed to lectures. Familiarise yourself with the content beforehand, ideally print off the slides and annotate as the lecturer speaks. This will keep you engaged, and mean you don't have to write down everything on the screen, and can focus on what he's saying. You think the normies are just coming unprepared and somehow smacking you out of the park with their natural ability? Nah senpai they're working, you just can't see because you're probably friendless (me too it's okay).
>>
>>28416842
3. Go over the content WITHIN THE HOUR. It doesn't matter if it's only 5 minutes, just try to understand the key concepts, and commit to memory the shitty wrote stuff. Anything you don't understand, send an email to professor/Google it. For the most part, people want to help.
>>
>>28416857
4. Only once you've been doing this for a month can you come back here and complain/decide that you're a dumb cunt. Remember, the key things to remember are:
-the normies are working
-it takes work to succeed
-success is possible
Good luck
>>
>>28415635
You have to REINFORCE information to get it into long term memory, eg you have to use the information for something, thats what revision is for.
>>
You may have ADHD! Congratulations!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.