[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never been to a party.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: 1450682973471.jpg (53 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1450682973471.jpg
53 KB, 571x448
I have never been to a party.
>>
>>28415509
Ahahahahaha

same my friend
>>
>>28415509
You're not missing out on anything. Unless you're including birthday parties, then wow, what point did you give up on life, 4?
>>
>>28415509
you are not loosing anything, just a bunch of normies normalfaging and meeting others normies to norm normland
>>
File: 1452357505045.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1452357505045.png
42 KB, 846x592
>>28415553
i think it was around 6 or 7
>>
>>28415598
Shit. You're probably a lost cause now. Sorry robro. :-(
>>
>>28415509
why? that is pretty retarded.

get drunk and do whatever you want. noone NOONE in this world cares.
Noone.

you are missing out on fun moments, and I am not talking about posh parties. You are missing out on drunk girls doing dumb sexual shit, dancing to music, drinking till you drop etc.
MOST people do it, so this experience lets you understand what others think better.
>>
>Loud music
>Dark af
>Too crowded
>Either balanced crowd or almost sausage party
>Everyone is either drugged or just sober
>Party isnt that fun unless you're either high, coked, or tweaking
>Nothing like movies
>Usually gets raided by cops later on

You're not missing out on anything, they're a waste of time and no, random girls don't just come up on your dick unless they're drunk and know you
>>
>>28415741

Yeah no go back to watching your stupid romantic comedies
>>
File: 1436410172216.jpg (187 KB, 552x783) Image search: [Google]
1436410172216.jpg
187 KB, 552x783
Parties and Nightclubs suck OP
Always extremely uncomfortable when I'm dragged to either of the two.
Quiet bars or pubs are much better.
I enjoy getting fucked up with just 3-5 people I'm comfortable around at someones house.
>>
>>28415821
Yeah, small parties are the best
>>
i enjoy the free things

last time i took the stupid whores' milk
time before that i found whatever alcohol i could went to the bathroom turned off the lights and drank in the bathtub it was great
>>
Parties are terrible with the very odd exception.

Student ones are the worst. Shitty houses with no heating with pseudo-intellectuals who have an opinion on absolutely everything playing cringey drinking games and blasting uniformly horrendous music.
>>
The only kind of parties I like are the ones where a bunch of nerds sit around drinking and talking about nerd shit.

The actual parties I've been to almost always suck, always at least 80/20 men/women and most of the women are with guys. I got invited to a party at a con a few months ago and realized to my horror that there were 33 people there (I actually counted) and it was literally 16 couples and me.
>>
Same here senpai. I think we're not missing out much
>>
File: 1396718048203.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
1396718048203.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
>almost 21
>never had opportunity to drink illegally
>>
>>28415509
Neither have I
>Never been drunk with mates at 4 in the morning when the sun is just starting to rise
feels bad
>>
>>28416670
Fuck you.

I'll admit I've maybe taken a pull from an unattended liquor bottle or snagged a beer before, but just stealing shit to steal shit is shitty.
>>
Sure parties are fun, but there's nothing wrong with never going to one

I'm so sick of seeing robots being depressed because they don't have normie lives, it's not like living like a chad is the only way to live

There's loads of shit that robots do that are fun as fuck in different ways that normies would never experience, but you don't see normies moaning about shit like "tfw I've never known the healing powers of watching cute girls doing cute things"

You're just conditioned to think that that way of life is the only way, and that you've somehow failed at life if you don't conform with it, there's no point beating yourself up over something that was just never meant to be, stop being a sheep and just find shit to do that you enjoy and suits you more
>>
>>28416717
Do it now before it's too late, even if it's just one drink. I can't imagine me being the normie I am now without underage drinking and smoking. Speaking of which. . .
>>
>>28416775

Drinking and smoking is stupid and overrated let alone boring af
>>
>>28416835
Drinking is nice in moderation.

Smoking is stupid as fuck, and I really wish I'd never started. I've tried to quit a bunch of times and even managed to stay off for a few years, but ran out of willpower and got right back into it. It's a real bummer when you look at all the women in your area on OKC, and then filter it by "would you date a smoker" and watch 95% of them disappear.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 600x450
You're lucky. Stay frosty!
>>
>>28415509
> I have never been to a party.

I envy you, my friend

Parties can be boring as hell
>>
When they tell me I have to let out my inhibitions in parties I never listen to them because if I actually did they would quickly kick me out,I would just run around the place spoutting memes,touch other's body parts whenever I felt like,fart here and there jump from table to table and sing T.V commercials while dancing.

Fucking dumb normies,when they say that they go crazy they have no fucking idea.If only I did all of that...
>>
>haven't been to a party since I was 12
>don't miss it a single bit

Music so loud that you can't hear the person next to you, you have to stick to the one person that you know (if you're a robot), without that person you just stand around awkwardly. I will never understand the appeal.

People always give me a weird look when I say I don't like parties.
>>
Most of this thread just says:
>you're not missing out on much

At least you guys have gone with your friends to have that experience
>>
If you wanted to party in highschool you should have just found an open house party. Losers went to those all the time
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-03-19-39-54.png (713 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-03-19-39-54.png
713 KB, 1080x1920
I have been to multiple ones in the last few months and have one coming up, i actually had fun, we got slightly drunk and went to play pool later in that night, am i a normie now?
>>
House parties were great back in the day. I don't understand why you sad cases don't like them.

Just get fucked and enjoy yourself
>>
>>28417654
Some people just don't have the personality type to enjoy shit like that, and some people would enjoy them but are just too salty from never having the chance to that they convince themselves they'd hate it
>>
File: 1439267826980.jpg (50 KB, 480x519) Image search: [Google]
1439267826980.jpg
50 KB, 480x519
>>28415509
Does it count as a "party" when its no more than ten people? Because other than really small parties I don't think I've ever been to a "party"the only parties I've been to/thrown were a small and tame. Not like what I picture normalfag parties to be like ie 50 people loud music people dancing beer pong sex drugs ect.

The only ones I've been to were just drinking some background music and just chilling with bros the only girls that normally there are the gfs of the couple of friends I have that actually have gfs other than that they're normally a sausage fest.

>inb4 normie

I'm still a sad beta kv neet whos never had a gf just like the rest of you faggots so having/going to a few small parties doesn't change shit.
>>
File: 1428989928391.gif (392 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
1428989928391.gif
392 KB, 200x210
>work a lot as security at bars and pubs
>never actually been to one for fun
>>
>>28417654
>too drunk to drive home
>people vomit everywhere
>have to sleep on the floor
>none of your shit is available
>loud music
>whorish behavior from everyone involved
>fools getting drunker than you

its funner to just drink at your house sempai. or with a small group of close friends. i used to go to parties all the time, it was fun for a while until i realized that the only fun shit about it was stuff i could do at home without getting bothered. plus, if i need to vomit i dont wanna do it in front of others. also, theres always a line to the goddamn bathroom.
>>
File: 1410354072907.jpg (9 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1410354072907.jpg
9 KB, 250x237
>>28415509
Where do you live OP ?
Here in Europe we got more taste, and it's not just "get drunk". A lot of people pass the evening with mates and girls and just have fun and chat. Of course with some alchool but that's it. It depends of your acquaintances.

tl;dr
Huge difference between amerifat parties and euro parties, the first one is for retards people who're just pretending
>>
nothing you lost , frustrated kid
>>
Parties suck and this is coming from someone who was invited to quite a few.
Most of the time you're just drinking your drink and watching dumbasses act like dumbasses. Everyone does stupid shit, girls are acting like degenerates, shitty EDM/Hip Hop music in the background and you just sit there, hoping for it to end and seeing what society has come to, and wishing you just stayed at home and played vidya.
>>
>>28417900
As a European: This guy is lying to you. It basically still is all about drinking, might be drinking at some village festival or in somebody's chalet, but it's no different from US house parties. Also you are most likely a normie if you think it's just "pass the evening with mates and girls and just have fun and chat. ".
>>
I never ever go to parties but I get invited to one maybe once or twice a year, I always turn them down and overthink my decision

b-better to play it safe, right guys?
>>
parties are the most normie of normie activities
>>
File: 1433688873395.png (809 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1433688873395.png
809 KB, 960x720
so much fucking normies in this thread
go drink your coffee or something
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.