[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck, can i blow off some steam? I'm 20 years old and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462374971438.jpg (380 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462374971438.jpg
380 KB, 1600x1200
Fuck, can i blow off some steam?
I'm 20 years old and my mother commited suicide last month, my father abandoned us when i was little and we never heard from him.
I had to drop out of Uni and get a job so i could take care of my sister, who is 15 and my little brother, who is still 7.
My little bro has epilepsy, so i need to pay for his medication, hold his tongue during the convulsions and stuff like that.
We've always been poor, so my mom didn't had much to give it us when she died.
Sometimes i just want to cry and give it all up, but i know i need to be strong for them.
>>
>>28415497
Do you get government money?
>>
You don't need to hold his tongue while he convulses. That's a myth.
>t. Epileptic
>>
>>28415527
No, but my sister goes to a public school so i don't have to pay for that.
>>28415541
The doctor told me to do that because he might bite his tongue down and stuff like that.
>>
>>28415497
I wonder how these kids will turn out in the future
>>
>>28415565
Oh yeah, if that's the case, then go ahead. I thought you were referring to choking on his tongue, which doesn't happen. My bad.
>>
>>28415603
Well, my sis likes to study, so she might go to a good university in the future.
I'm worried about my brother, tho, to lose a mother so soon in life might give him some bad psychological conditions.
>>
>>28415565
You should receive welfare dependent on your salary and dependents. you also will get tax writeoffs. Call your local office.
>>
>>28415639
This. I'm going to work at an office that helps people sign up for government assistance. I hope I learn something I can use to contribute to /r9k/.
>>
>>28415497
Your siblings can get Social Security Survivors insurance; basically, they can pull on your dead Mom's allotment. Until that comes through, there's TANF welfare for the two of them, (your income won't count).

Shits rough. Hang in there, guy.
>>
>>28415497
im so sorry to hear this anon. I hope everything will get better soon. Dont give up, stay strong!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.