[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never do this without getting ostracised and ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: anon what are you doing .webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
anon what are you doing .webm
1 MB, 360x640
>you will never do this without getting ostracised and arrested

>only chad can do that

https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1462627681980.webm
>>
>>28415196

Describe or gif pls... Sorry I'm on mobile
>>
jesus i never even thought about that

true feels
>>
>>28415196
Nothing to do with Chad, she's probably his GF. I know a lot of guys that are far from Chaddy that do shit like that to their GFs all the time and get similar reactions.

Notice how she turns around looking pissed and then grins when she sees who it is.
>>
>>28415196
You could do this to your gf she wouldn get mad about it
>>
That is a girl's hand. Not a Chad's.
>>
>>28415389
Can't believe I didn't notice it
>>
>tfw you'll never have a big booty white gf.

What's the point in even living.
>>
>>28415196
or maybe hes just fucking friends or in a relationship with them

you fucking retard
>>
>>28415196
I did exactly the same on a boat once. Only difference, she had a bubble butt, but she was more fit than thick. Also, I didn't jiggle it around; just smacked, grabbed, and squeezed it.

I didn't get ostracized immediately. No one even called me out for it. I was really drunk, so at the time, I thought it wouldn't have any repercussions.

That group of people just stopped contacting me, stopped returning my texts. Three of them got married (not to each other) and I wasn't invited to the weddings, even though I saw on facebook that other people they didn't know as well were invited. We could take a trip together to Mexico and hang out on a boat and stuff, and afterwards, they want nothing to do with me...

Still worth it.
>>
>>28415196
lol jesus christ that webm with sound
>>
>>28415196
the webm lol.

> I love america

wonder how the girls kept a straight face
>>
>>28415196
>>28415328
That's not her bf. This girl is named "YesJulz", she's a self-described "director of vibes" (aka professional party slut). She fucks rich/famous men in exchange for exposure, which she uses to get people to follow her on snapchat and endorse products. She's fucked Lebron, Wade, Dan Bilzerian, and what seems lime every rapper out there except for Kanye and Jay-Z.
>>
>>28415950

Vely good masage I like it
>>
>>28416187
*what seems like
>>
>>28416187
Ah, I was wondering if that might be the case too. I was thinking maybe it was one of those NebraskaCoeds videos or some shit like that.
>>
>>28415389

Oh shit. That's right
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.