[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's mothers day what did you give your mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: 0072.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
0072.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>be me
>be 20 year old no life looser
>failed my whole life
>spend as much time as a can in my room
>mother is the only person in my family who still treats me with decency even though i'm a burden
>big family meet up for the mothers day
>told my mother i would go
>she was so happy to here that
>imagin how it would be
>my familly is full of successful hardworking people
>everyone would look at me with pity,ask me if i already found a job and all that shit
>deciede to tell my mother last min i won't go
>see her dead eyes
>she says ok and starts preparing my baby brother
>i gave my mother disappointment for the mothers day
>i'm the shame of her life

I decieded i would kill myself with 30 if it wouldn't get better but maybe it's better to pull the trigger earlier so i don't cause more shame for my surroundings

What did you give your mother for the mothers day?
>>
>walked in at 3am
>placed treat from work with a HAND WRITTEN NOTE
>got into bed
>posted this on 4chan
>>
>>28414906
Is it too late op? You should go.

I got my mom some a some nice bubble bath, a candle, and a loofah.
>>
Op you should go the judgement of other family members isn't worse than being mean to your mother
>>
>>28414906
GO FOR MOM
>>
>>28414906
What a fucking loser. You can't man up and take a few words for the woman that fucking almost gave her life and spent a decade to make sure you're taken care of?

What a fucking fucknut
>>
>>28414906
Nothing. Not even a txt. Stupid bitch doesn't deserve anything
>>
haha good thing my mum also hates socializing, so I never have to deal with this.

Back a few years ago my aunties and uncles began planning a surprise birthday party for my mums 50th and I found out and told her and she told them not to do it.

Love you mum <3
>>
>>28416586
Yeah I agree. What are above posters talking about, you guys are browsing /r9k/, she did an awful job.
>>
don't be so hard on yourself slavbro.
>>
so glad my family tree is a stump, the men rarely make it to 30. i'm the patriarch at 25

big fambly gatherings sound like hell
>>
Mothers days the 26th March dumbass
>>
>>28414906
Just sent a text saying happy mother's day and beginning summer.
I'm not too keen meeting with my family, because I've kept my neetdom a secret from them.
>>
>>28414906
I couldn't be home today, so I cooked some fancy dinner for her on friday. Might stop by her work to bring her some chocolates since we work at the same hospital
>>
File: 1458745713566.jpg (532 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458745713566.jpg
532 KB, 1000x1000
>>28414906

I gave my mother a hug and wished her happy mother's day.
>>
>>28416613
Finally someone who understands. 100% of women are disgusting whores, and that INCLUDES your relatives
>>
Turn your fucking life around OP. Stop being a raging faggot and wallowing in self pity.
Listen to the Have Heart Album - The things we carry. And turn your fucking life around.
>>
>>28416571
>gave her life and spent a decade to make sure you're taken care of
she didn't really do a great job at it.
people don't end up as robots with semi decent parents.
>>
its not mothersday here yet
>>
>>28414906

A text. That's about it. I work too much to go to family events or gatherings.

I also don't get along with my mom very well so I just do the smart thing and avoid it.

I usually get her a couple of different wines for holidays because she's into that shit.

Hell she forgot my birthday this year and Christmas. It doesn't bother me much
>>
>>28416955
Exactly, I'm going to thank my parents for what? they did an awful job
>>
>>28416761
.... What do you do at the hospital, wagiesan
>>
File: spongebob1.jpg (71 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
spongebob1.jpg
71 KB, 640x780
>Subway card for a free 6-inch sub
>Card
>Contributed to poster with a note
>>
>>28414906
i said "happy mother's day"
>>
File: BliniCatsmacklip.jpg (209 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
BliniCatsmacklip.jpg
209 KB, 1280x1280
Flowers and Pralines

I didn't gave her those right away, because she had her friends there and I didn't want to get the catalog from them.
She thought I forgot it and was afterwards so happy I didn't forgot it.
FeltGoodMan
>>
>>28414906
Make it up to her you cunt, buy flowers or some shit and apologize for not going.
>>
I baked her some cookies.
>>
File: 717.gif (499 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
717.gif
499 KB, 300x250
>no mention of mother's day all day
>going to make a shitty pasta dinner
>I never ever cook so it will be shit
>their going to be ecstatic that I did anything
feels good man
>>
File: Untitled.png (40 KB, 727x879) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40 KB, 727x879
negroes, I guarantee you have all this shit in your house, go make your mum a shitty cake, she will gush over it.
>>
File: sad frog.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.png
78 KB, 412x351
>Can't get sleep as usual
>Wake up to the mixture of sunlight and random noices coming from downstairs, 10AM
>The dog starts to bark, nobody commands it to stop
>My 16 year old sister is complaining about something to mom, but tries to make peace for now
>Offers to help her to make "Mother's Day brunch"
>I know exactly that it's Mother's Day
>She's a single mom, divorced 4 years ago, father killed himself 2 years ago
>I haven't bought a present. I didn't have any ideas that would have really reflected the appreciation I have
>Usually my sister buys it too and """asks""" for money later
>"I haven't bought you a gift because I have no money", says the girl who spends at least 50 euros a month in make-up and fashion
>"But anon has a hell of a lot of money, and I bet he hasn't bought you a gift either"
>Yeah I have enough money because I've fucking worked for it you bitch, you could've just asked me for money
>"And on Christmas I really thought of your present and anon only bought you some lame book"
>The truth: mom likes books, she always reads them you narcissist animal
>Bought her some 'strayan woman's debut thriller
>She continues on talking about some other normie stuff and preparing the "brunch"
>"Hey anon, we're having a Mother's Day brunch", mom says from the door
>I pretend I'm asleep, she leaves with very impressing act of sighing in a comical way
>I don't want to fight with my sister, especially on this day so I'm avoidant
>Mom """tries""" to wake me up again, knows that I'd wake up for a Mother's Day thing but also knows that I'd be annoyoed
>Sis mentions that she's going out with her friends to have a dinner with her friend's grandmother
>Get up 5 minutes after she's gone, it's 2PM
>Mom is reading on the couch, pretend that I have no idea what's going on

cont.
>>
File: 1462720051212.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1462720051212.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>tfw when your mom killed herself
>>
>>28419716
why do all middle age women love thrillers and crime novels so much?
>>
thanks for making me feel better about my life and myself, as per usual, /r9k/
seeya in another 6 months
>>
>>28419751
My mom is dead too.

>tfw people here treat their mom like shit
I miss her so much, even though she was a bad person, she always loved me. You anons don't know how good she is.
>>
>>28419991
couldn't agree more. I get so upset when I see kids treat their moms like shit in public, they will regret it so much later
>>
File: sad budro.png (6 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
sad budro.png
6 KB, 396x385
>>28419716
>Make morning coffee, at the same time do my homework in my notebook to pretend I'm really busy and preoccupied
>Mom doesn't say anything
>There's nothing to eat in the fridge, they ate everything already of course
>Haven't had anything to eat for 24 hours
>Stay bitter and anxious and practice for exams
>Mom's making food by herself downstairs
>Mom tells me food is ready
>Stop writing this story and get downstairs
>We're having grilled steaks, obviosly she's screwed up and they're well-done instead of medium
>Pours me a glass of sparkling wine
>Make the impression that I'm really stressed and thinking about something really important
>"Did you know that it's Mother's Day today?"
>Act baffled.
>"I'm sorry. I was so preoccupied with my exams. We can get a cake after this year's studies end on friday, right?"
>She stays cheerful as always
>Continue on talking about normie topics, still continue pulling off the stressed appearence
>Thank for the meal as she pours an enormously large glass of sparkling wine, the bottle is already half empty

Why did she have to have such shitty children that constantly manipulate her?
>>
>>28414906
I just asked her what she wanted, replied that she wanted Estee Lauder Day Wear, so that's what I got her. Was expensive as fuck, also got her favorite candy and a card. Then took my family out to movies and paid for tickets, popcorn etc.
>>
>>28420108
my dad told me that it was mothers day today, i have yet to say anything to her and i can't pull the same trick...
>>
>>28416799
This.

All these fucking people that think you need to do expensive or creative things to make mommy happy on mothers day, fucking hell.
>>
Knew it was mother's day now reading this thread. In familty we didnt even mentioned it so I guess its aight like so.
>>
>>28416613
>hurrrr it not MY fault I'm disgusting loser!!!
>>
Makeup jewlery and some cash.
Birth mother got 50 cent album
>>
>>28414906
You're 20 you retard, no one gives a shit whether you've done anything or not yet. Every one of you losers on here deserves to be miserable, you blame other people's treatment on their expectations of you but really it's because you're odious and stuck up.
>>
>made mom a basket of dark chocolates and fancy soaps/candles
>woke up to her squeals of delight
Feels good man
>>
>>28421025
Are you a black man who was raised by whites, who's just starting to get back in touch with his birth mother?
>>
>tfw mom rejects ye gift and takes gift from chad brother
>i tried to give her a nickle
>he gave her a vase of roses
>>
>>28422089
No, i'm a white man with a wigger birth mother.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.