[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me fellow NEETs of r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1460188762118.png (295 KB, 716x611) Image search: [Google]
1460188762118.png
295 KB, 716x611
My parents are kicking me out. They're fairly wealthy but they refuse to support me any longer if I don't do something with my life. I'm 26, it's been 4 years since I dropped out of university and all I've done since is wake up, play vidya, shitpost on 4chan, eat a single meal which I brought from the kitchen to my room, and go back to sleep.

>Parents say I need to make meaning out of my life
>Tell me I have till the end of May to find a place to stay and the means to pay for myself
>Won't talk to me unless it's about self-improvement or getting a job

What do I do? What did you guys do when faced with this situation?
>>
>>28414824

Google career centers for your state/closest major city. Go to their orientation and they'll assign you a case worker. They'll send you a ton of job applications via email, mostly bullshit, but one might stick. Good luck.
>>
I never understood everyone's adversity to wagecuckery. If you have no aspirations of your own, it's not that bad. At least you get cash to fund vidya/anime merch/whatever you autists spend money on.

If I give up on college, I'd be happy to work at McD's and paint miniatures until I off myself.
>>
>>28414854
>>28414859
Jesus Christ, I came to r9k for NEET advice, not this practical bullshit. HELP ME ROBOTS!
>>
>>28414824

Burn the house down. then you say "now it looks like you guys will have to find a place to live by the end of may"
>>
>>28414872
There's no NEET advice to be given. You're fucked and the only way out of this is a job.
Get to applying.
>>
Looks like shit parents
>>
>>28414872
What it really means is you have until the end of May to murder them. Untraceable poisons.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.