[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom never hugged me when I was a kid >this made me not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1449422729087s.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1449422729087s.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>mom never hugged me when I was a kid
>this made me not want to touch people until I was 22
>fixed this issue the hard way
>kinda normal now
>8.5.2016
>old bitch expects me to hug her for the mothers day
>dont wanna do it because it doesnt feel right

She should accept its her fault, right brobots?
>>
>>28414722
give her a hug, bro.
>>
What another self pity craving stupid thread

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1457709832060.jpg (75 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1457709832060.jpg
75 KB, 600x404
Give her a hug and stab her in the back like she did to you with her shitty parenting.
>>
>>28414722
>She should accept its her fault
You're molding 2 issues into 1.

Issue #1: Is it her fault? Yeah no shit it's her fault for never hugging you she shoulda been a better parent.

Issue #2: Should you hug her? You obviously have justifications for refusing her a hug but is that who you want to be? You're following your mother's footsteps if you refuse to show affection. It's your choice to be the same or be better, remember that your choices define YOU more than anything else.
>>
File: 1459667973609.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1459667973609.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>>28414774
>>28414797
>>28414800
>>28414886
I just gave her a sloppy handshake. Im such a failure of a man ;_;
>>
>>28415240
that must have been so incredibly awkward. Well enjoy that haunting memory for the rest of your life.
>>
>Friends always ask younger me to come out with them
>Overprotective mother wont let me play with them
>I don't like the look of them, oh they come from a bad neighbourhood, Oh I don't like their mother, I don't like their skin colour etc. etc.
>They give up asking me out because they know I can't
>Years later
>Mother asks why I'm always inside and have no friends.
>>
File: file.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
>>28414722
>dad spent all my childhood calling me an imbecile and comparing me to the other kids in my classroom
>is surprised when I turned out a little bitch that lacks confidence
>>
>mother is in the room with my grandmother
>my grandmother speaks up "anon look they're having a marathon for mothers day"
>obviously trying to get me to do or say something to my bitchcunt mother
>"oh yeah I might check that out"
>go back upstairs

To hell with that roastie whore
She's at least partly responsible for my painful shit life
>>
>>28415240
You need to fix her mistake and hug her.
Then have sex with her :)
>>
>>28414722
Why did it make you not want to touch people?
>>
>tfw i don't like it when people touch me

i prolly have autism
>>
>>28415837
My dad's reasoning for shit like this was "to toughen you up". Yeah really worked on him with his dad, he's a mental wreck who would drink himself to oblivion (and almost did).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.