[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just overcame a debilitating medical problem that I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462662984024.jpg (151 KB, 517x918) Image search: [Google]
1462662984024.jpg
151 KB, 517x918
>just overcame a debilitating medical problem that I thought was going to ruin me for life
>able to return to my normal life just as I was begging for
>now I feel obligated to feel content about where I am to be thankful for not having to physically suffer anymore
fuck me
>>
how do you get so effeminate and hairy simultaneously
>>
>>28414650
The idea is, you want to get cured cause you want your normal life back, because you have specific goals you want to accomplish and you need good health to do so.
what was your problem though?
>>
>>28414707
People can do that through cardiovascular exercise combined with high metabolism.

>>28414862
My ear got fucking ruined by a gunshot and loud music and every night for 2 weeks I had extremely loud ringing, could not hear silence, quickly started going insane having multiple nervous breakdowns. Now it stopped and I'm back to normal, it's pretty relieving but now the abstract problems are coming in to fill in the blanks of the physical problems.
>>
You dumb fuck. You had tinnitus, how the fuck do you not protect your ears.
>>
>>28414933
Nigger I know that now, I keep ear plugs on me if I so much as think I'm going to get my shit fucked up by a concert, sirens, loud engines, tools.
>>
>>28414914
damn that sucks but if it makes you feel better I'm dealing with irritable bowel or some shit that appeared out of nowhere (prolly due to eating processed foods) it gets better if I eat only specific foods but I still feel weak most of the time, like if I have anemia.
All I want is to get back to normal and train mixed martial arts again godfuking damnit fuck my life
>>
>>28415119
You probably have celiac disease. Lay off the gluten
>>
>>28415119
oh and I also have severe issues to sleep, it's almost 6:00 am here right now
>>
>>28414650
I have this sudden urge to walk around in public wearing a long, black robe, a wide-brimmed black hat, and a plague doctor mask like pic related-- dusty and worn and well-made, clearly not a halloween costume. Just go and stand places, stare fixedly and ominously at buildings or intersections or benches for lengths of time. Say nothing to anyone.
>>
>>28415391
are you me? I just want to go outside using a mask sometimes it would feel so comfortable if people wouldnt be looking at my fucking face for once.
>>
>>28415460
Sometimes I wish I could be a ghost with no presence, just able to observe without being observed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.