[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come normals say robots aren't entitled to the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 8
File: commence destruction.gif (983 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
commence destruction.gif
983 KB, 640x360
How come normals say robots aren't entitled to the same joy everyone else gets but also claim to be entitled to the right to live?
>>
He had top education, great car, great home, clothes stuff and still he though it is not enough.

He enjoyed much more than average man.

Still grills did not like him bc he was a retard.
>>
>>28415919
Imagine being a retard without all those things.

What would that do to a man?
>>
>>28414601
Because in most societies you have a right to life, but not a right to be happy.
>>
>>28415919
>Still grills did not like him bc he was a retard
no it's because he was a beta faced manlet with a 4 inch dick

niggers are stupider than rocks and poor as dirt and women still like that
>>
>>28416009
>no it's because he was a beta faced manlet with a 4 inch dick

Also, because he was crazy as a shithouse rat, and people can sense that and instinctively avoid the crazy person.
>>
>>28416057
>people just lose their minds for no reason whatsoever

yeah, that makes complete sense. it's not like the fact women ignored him all of his life that had anything to do with it..
>>
>>28416088
>yeah, that makes complete sense. it's not like the fact women ignored him all of his life that had anything to do with it..

Thousands, probably millions of men get rejected by women and don't go on killing sprees.

The dude was severely fucked in the head.
>>
>>28416109
>Thousands, probably millions of men get rejected by women and don't go on killing sprees.

most of them probably are not american so they don't have easy access to guns

since the 80's, the rise of feminism and sexual liberation of women, almost all mass shooters have been virgins or had very little success with women. even bill maher was talking about it. just lmao @ you denying that women are the reason for most of these shootings.
>>
>>28416145
You're mistaking cause and effect.

Men don't because mass shooters because women don't fuck them. Women don't fuck men who go on to become mass shooters because those men are mentally ill and people can sense that.
>>
>>28415919
Let's be honest.
1. He wanted stacy
2. Women didn't appreciate his extreme chivalry, politeness and romanticism etc these days. Although I'm sure he could find one that did if he didn't just want stacy.
>>
>>28416178
Everyone who knew elliot rodger before the mass shooting described him as being normal, just shy. The cops that showed up to interview him a few days before the shooting described him as a well adjusted, upstanding young man. His teachers said he was completely normal. He had friends.

STOP
DEFENDING
ROASTIES
>>
>you aren't entitled to happiness
>you aren't allowed to kill yourself either

God I hate normies.
>>
>>28415981
it must be a miserable life.
Maybe anime would help him to cope with this shit
>>
To answer the original question, "right" is just a word people use for something they take for granted. The whole point of classical liberalism is that rights can't be enumerated, that we don't even know the full scope of rights. So what's happened is that people assert that something is a "right" basically to assert that it's self-evident, that is, as an alternative to arguing its merits. It's the same sort of meta-argument gambit that the social justice warriors engage in when they say that racism is prejudice + power, that is, they want to talk about definitions rather than concepts. Rights are the same sort of thing.
>>
>>28415919
>top education
Not really
>great car
A base 3 series BMW in fucking south california? thats like a beat down 10 year old camry everywhere else
>clothes
He had expensive clothes but they didn't do much to hide the fact he was a skinny hapa

When you really think about it his life wasn't great. Sure he never went hungry but being mocked by his family and treated like garbage by normals wasn't fun.

>>28416178
Uh, no YOU are.
The main reason women turn these men down is because they aren't Chad and they have trouble in social situations. Rather than giving them a chance to heal normals just grind them farther and farther into the mud.
A roastie would apparently rather die than fuck a non Chad and they are happy to oblige.
>>
>>28416249
You know you've been on 4chan too long once you start defending mass murderers...
>>
>>28416375
as opposed to defending the people that cause mass murders in the first place? almost everything bad that happens on this planet can be traced back to women
>>
>>28416375
You're literally not even listening to his argument.
>>
>>28416249
You just demonstrated that you have no actual idea what roastie means.
>>
Because they are superior to us inferior robots and more valuable to society. And for this they think they deserve to live more than we do.
>>
Manlets are second class citizens.Taller women laugh at them and shorter ones hate them with a passion.
>>
I'm starting to get the urge to go on a killing spree now
>>
>>28416433
Me too

U P R I S E N O W
>>
>>28416109
You could also look at it like he was an alpha that gave society what it deserved. That's how incels see Elliot, but I guess most on 4Chad are the normies and redditors they claim to despise.
>>
>>28416145
>listening to Bill Maher
>>
File: the dream team.jpg (191 KB, 1436x301) Image search: [Google]
the dream team.jpg
191 KB, 1436x301
>>28416433
WITNESS HIM

To be honest none of us really have a reason to live. Does another 50 years of loneliness and pain + all the usual old person problems really sound worth it?
>>
>>28416461
>being a female
>>
If you're a robot you have no reason to worship this guy. He was much better off than we are, had so much going for him, decent looks, rich parents, a car, education, and yet he decided to throw all this away just because a stacy wouldn't notice him. He wasn't one of us, he was the ultimate failed normie, the only trait we have might have in common with him is autism, but still he lived in a whole different dimenstion than we do.
>>
>>28416467
If I was going to do it, I would most certainly kill myself at the end
>>
>>28416476
He was the definition of a robot. Being a robot is being undesired. He was a 22 year old kissless virgin. You don't get any more robot than that.
>>
>>28416476
>He was much better off than we are, had so much going for him

not really, what defines a robot is the lack of social skills, the inferiority to chads hence never being able to attract women. Elliot was definitely a robot
>>
>>28416476
So just because he had money discounts everything? I'm worse off than most robots but that doesn't mean I discredit their pain.
And if you read is manifesto you'll find he had a lot in common with us and he despised women for the way they are.

>>28416480
Well yeah why wouldn't you
But going out in a blaze of glory would be better than pittering away for the rest of your life in some shit job just to come home to your apartment and eat spaghettios out of a can and post on /r9k/.
>>
>>28414601
I don't know who that guy is but he looks like CHEESE LOL
>>
>>28416542
>I don't know who that guy is
How can you be on /r9k/ and not know who that is?
>>
>>28416549
CHEESE
HEESEC
EESECH
ESECHE
SECHEE
ECHEES
>>
>>28416476
>>28416503

He was a sensitive and thoughtful guy raised in California, which has a culture of extreme narcissism and shallow materialistic lifestyles. The people that his father hired to help him basically tried to help him be as shallow and vain as the people around him instead of addressing the root causes of his issues

My first thought after reading his manifesto was that he would have done much better elsewhere like New York or somewhere on the east coast. Obviously he still wouldn't have been Chad but he definitely would have learned that there's more to life, he might even have found some semblance of happiness. But he was raised in a Chad/Stacy paradise

He had money and status, and almost anything he could have possibly wanted materially, but all he really wanted was to be able to connect with the world around him properly. It's highly likely that he was on the spectrum, or at least had deep-running psychological problems stemming from familial neglect.

Eh what do I know. lol
>>
>>28416617
I'm LA born and raised, and can back some of this up. Every bit of luck I've ever had with women was when travelling out of this hellhole. You have to be the ultimate Chad to have a tiny bit of success here.

That said, Elliott was a fucked up dude, and nothing excuses shooting up a bunch of random people.
>>
>>28416493
he didnt get zero women, he just didnt get stacy.
>>
>>28416666
He was a virgin. Also nice quads.
>>
How come robots worship this guy? He was the typical example of a complete loser, who chose to be a failure despite being dealt a good set of cards in life. Is it because you all also want to be failures?
>>
>>28416730
We're even bigger losers than him
We respect him as a martyr for dying for the cause
>>
>>28416743
>the cause
What's the cause? Competing on who can be the biggest failure in life?
>>
>>28414601
Brought to you by Deep Thoughts From Tumbler.
>>
>>28416833
>implying robots aren't just male version of tumblrinas
>>
>>28416889
>implying tumblrinas don't get laid
>>
File: 1457903828098.png (158 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
1457903828098.png
158 KB, 1000x963
>>28416787
yes !
we did not choose robot life. it is our fate.
>>
>>28416672
the only reason he was a virgin was because he didnt want anyone else than stacy.
>>
>>28417190
No matter how many times you repeat this normalfag propaganda it'll never be true
>>
>>28416178
>Women don't fuck men who go on to become mass shooters because those men are mentally ill and people can sense that.
Yet they can't sense the guy who's going to beat her, who's going to strangle her, who's going to fuck her son, who's going to leave her to be a single mom, etc.
>>
>>28417113
Being a robot is 100% a choice thing. You chose to be failures and losers.
>>
>>28418081
>Being a robot is 100% a choice thing. You chose to be failures and losers.
Why would we choose to be losers?
>>
>>28418081
Agreed, but most of the time the choice is your personality or normie, and that aint a nice choice imho.
>>
>>28418081
Just lol.

I choose my height.
I choose my facial bone structure.
I choose my penis size.
I choose my health.
I choose my frame.
I choose my family.

Yep, nothing fishy going on here.
>>
>>28418081
Read My Twisted World and you'll realize it is not a choice.
>>
>>28414601
No normie says that.
>>
>>28418139
I don't know. You tell me.

>>28418158
Oh, it's the bone structure guy. You're a textbook example of someone who chose to be a failure. Whenever someone asks you why you haven't done something to improve, your answer is always that it won't work.

>>28418160
Most of you aren't mentally ill. Just lazy sacks of shit. But yes, your god Elliot too chose to be a loser.
>>
>>28418228
>Most of you aren't mentally ill. Just lazy sacks of shit. But yes, your god Elliot too chose to be a loser.
Ok, can you give me rich parents in a rich city in a rich country like he had, and all the money and stuff he had, so we can test if I'm just "choosing" to be a loser? If it turns out I'm really just "choosing" it I promise to give it all back and kill myself, thanks!
>>
>>28418228
>Oh, it's the bone structure guy.
I wonder if it's just you who keeps recognizing me or if it's multiple people. Oh well.
>Whenever someone asks you why you haven't done something to improve, your answer is always that it won't work.
Except that's not true. In last few months I got a job, I'm finishing my masters degree. In the past I lifted, I did cardio, I was more outgoing, I approached women, I asked women out. And guess how well that worked out?
>>
>>28418228
I blame my parents and circumstances
>>
>>28418081
>abusive mom
>drug addicted father
>little brother died in front of me (I was 12, he was 10)
>have aspergers
these are all my fault? my choice? fuck off
>>
>>28418252
Every guy gets rejected. Chad gets rejected lots. So you talked to a girl once, it didn't go well, and you decide to give up forever? What a quitter.
>>
>>28418381
You chose to use these as excuses instead of going forward.
>>
>>28418502
>Chad gets rejected lots
>Actually believes this
>>
>>28418518
I have a job and live alone, but being autistic (diagnosed aspie) makes it impossible to make friends, fit in, or attract women. Some people are doomed from birth.
>>
>>28418502
>once
Nice assumption there, buddy boy.

Also Chad has much higher success rate. And he has to try less to get the same women with which I would have to work very hard to get. It's not fair.
>>
>>28418525
But it's true. You would know if you had ever talked to a girl. But you're just projecting realities from the basement which you never leave.

>>28418562
>It's not fair
Life's not fair. Big fucking deal. You can either accept it and work on making your life better or whine about it and get nothing done. A matter of choice.
>>
>>28418594
Give me a small loan of a few million dollars, full plastic surgery, and i will happily "choose" the chadlife.
Until then fucke off
>>
>>28418594
>You can either accept it and work on making your life better or whine about it and get nothing done. A matter of choice.
What kind of cuck would accept this. It's society which creates and perpetuates the injustice. And I should work to get things done? To help it? What kind of retard would I be.
>>
>>28418594
or you can kill a bunch of normies
>>
File: based.jpg (13 KB, 258x289) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
13 KB, 258x289
>>28418638
You are actually right dude. We are the true alphas, not obeying to any rules, not even society.
>>
People have genetic limitations to their mental energy. I could invest all of mine into becoming more social and talking to women, but then I'd be too do anything else, like get through uni or explore my hobbies. Believe me I've tried. You have to be pretty retarded not to see how personality is deterministic actually. This isn't the medieval times where people didn't know about the structure of the human brain.
>>
tired*

I'm not a robot, oh but yes I am
>>
>>28418626

Venture capital exists. Anyone can easily get a small loan of a million dollars. All you have to do is fucking ask.
>>
>>28418626
Nah, even with that, you would still be an angry sperglord virgin. You've chosen to be a failure, no money will fix that.
>>
>>28418638
I like how none of the positive normies react to this.
>>
>>28414601
No one is entitled to joy you spoiled manchildren.
>>
>>28418914
But the great Chads get it easily. We don't. That's not fair. You don't care about this injustice?
>>
>>28418914
Why not though? Being joyful and creative is the natural, neutral state of a human being. It's only in advanced "civilization" that it's been sapped from us, reprocessed, repackaged and sold back to us with a heavy markup.
>>
>>28418939
No, that's one of the biggest lies robots tell themselves. They think Chad gets women jumping on his cock just by existing. Chad has to work to get girls just like everyone else.
>>
>>28419119
To get the same women Chad can get I would have to work much harder. MUCH MUCH harder.
>>
>>28418638
So you accept being inferior. That's being a cuck.
>>
>>28419140
Because he had done the work for it already. When you were shitposting on 4chan, Chad was getting /fit/, /fa/, and learning how to socialize.

Besides, why does it matter what Chad does and what girls he gets? Robots are such cucks, always thinking about other guys.
>>
>>28419141
Being inferior I can't change. My genes are set in stone.

On the other hand, people treating me baddly for being inferior. That could be changed. People could choose not to treat ugly people baddly, they could make that decision every single day. But they don't.
>>
>>28419172
Except Chad also had looks and height. That made getting /fit/ and /fa/ worthwhile. Not to mention if you have a good face, being /fa/ is much better. Not to mention how some men are much more lucky genetically, because they have for example broad shoulders and long arms for their height.

If Chad succeeded, it's because he had good starting position.
>>
>>28418939
It's nature. It's not an injustice. Grow up.
>>
>>28419177
Being inferior is what you chose. Genetics are just your excuse for not getting off your lazy fat ass and doing something. There are ugly manlets out there getting pussy. Why aren't you?
>>
>>28419216
This. If you can kill him and rape his woman, she belongs to you now. Law of the jungle baby.
>>
>>28419204
There are good-looking tall kv robots. There are ugly manlets slaying pussy. It's almost as if you chose to be a failure.
>>
>>28419216
It's injustice even if it's nature.
>>
>>28419240
Nope. Is it injustice when a gimpy rabbit gets eaten by a fox?
>>
>>28419240
You know what would be an injustice? It would be a failure like you getting a gf without making any effort, when all the better men have to work for it.
>>
>>28419218
>There are ugly manlets out there getting pussy. Why aren't you?
The pussy they are getting is not as good as the one that tall Chads are getting. They are working hard for significantly worse resuts. They are cucks. Why should I work hard to get the same things that Chad gets for less work? It's not fair.
>>
>>28419253
It is, because the rabbit didn't choose not to be born as a rabbit.

>>28419268
But for their work they get better results. Like someone who is naturally inteligent will get good grades with easy compared to someone average who has to work very hard to get the same grades. If he's at all able to get them.
>>
>>28419299
Are you 14 years old? Smh
>>
>>28419310
No, I am 24. Also what does baka mean?
>>
>28416178
> Women don't fuck men who go on to become mass shooters because those men are mentally ill and people can sense that.
Meanwhile Charles Manson, Breivik and that Batman movie shooter have a lot of women sending them love letters and photos, hell, Charles Manson even got a gf.
And Breivik was popular with women even before the shooting.
>>
>>28419272
You are wrong. And also unbelievably stupid. There are ugly manlets who behave like alphas and get prime quality pussy. And you call them cucks? Just how mentally ill are you?
>>
>>28419420
Nothing happens for no reason. These "men" have big dicks, rich families or some other things that are out of their control. As usual.
>>
>>28419420
>There are ugly manlets who behave like alphas and get prime quality pussy
I have literally never seen a manlet with a hot woman, they're doomed.
>>
>>28419317
idiot

baka means idiot
>>
>>28419525
I've obviously meant the worldfiltered word. But who cares anyways.
>>
>>28419517
Then you need to leave your basement more often.
>>
>>28416388
>>28416375

You're both retarded, right, and wrong. He killed women because when they ignored him instead of choosing to examine his behavior and adjust it so that didn't happen he just let it drive him crazy
>>
>>28419636
And what about the rest of manlets who aren't filthy rich?
>>
>>28419636
Looks like Bruce Jenner.
>>
>>28419670
He went 22 years with zero positive attention from females. If a woman went 22 years with no attention from men she would be chopping people's dicks off left and right. Fucking apologizer.
>>
>>28419636
I mean normal short guys, not rich short guys.
>>
>>28419735
No, she'd probably find a way to make herself more attractive to men. I mean, that's all that women focus on anyway.
>>
File: IMG_5159.jpg (58 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5159.jpg
58 KB, 599x510
>>28419752

Not if it was 22 years without getting hit on or ogled. She would be completely insane at that point. Women have the mental resilience of 4 year old boys.
>>
>>28418081
HAHAHAHAHZHAHA

JUST B YRSELF

Your statement was beyond fucking stupid
>>
>>28419824

1. Virgin women at 22 exist
2. Even some of the ugliest women get hit on by one or two pathetic guys like Elliot but down a different path, and the ones that don't definitely haven't become mass murderers. If they killed anybody it was themselves, and that's what Elliot should've done
>>
>>28419851
So tell us why you are a robot and why it's not a matter of choice?
>>
>>28420007
Not him, but
>height
>frame
>facial bone structure
>penis size
>family wealth
>family status
>>
File: 1446356990591.jpg (123 KB, 1350x1300) Image search: [Google]
1446356990591.jpg
123 KB, 1350x1300
but but but but I wanna be alpha pussy grabber.
How to become one?
>>
>>28420053
By becoming awesome. Once you are something you can be proud of, the pussy will follow.
>>
>>28420045
Literally none of those will prevent someone from becoming successful.
>>
>>28420150
Prevent as in make completely sure the person will not become succesful? Obviously they won't.

But it's much less likely that an ugly short manlet from poor family will become succesful compared to a tall good looking Chad from rich family.
>>
>>28418594
Not the anon you're replying to, but contributing with my own experience

Been on dozens of internet dates, and every single girl at or above 5/10 rejected me

I'll continue trying, but it hurts
>>
>>28420167
And? What's your excuse for not working to become something?
>>
>>28416370
Fuck you, all the bitches wanna ride in my beat down 10 year old camry
>>
>>28414601
You either quit being a little bitch about women and friends and clean yourself up and fuck someone or you don't and stay a lonely retard on his computer and shut up
>>
>>28416178
>le women have a sixth sense meme
rejection is the reason they are mentally ill in the first place
>>
>>28414601
idk Robert, you tell me.
>>
Fuck Elliot desu. Only killed a few robots. Narcissistic cunt who had everything going for him.
>>
>>28414601
rip my hero
>>
>>28416375
go back to redddit, faggot.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.