[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing for mothers day? I need ideas. I think I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1 (2).jpg (153 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
153 KB, 495x495
What are you doing for mothers day? I need ideas.

I think I'm gonna surprise her with flowers but I can't think of anything else 2bh
>>
>>28414573

>caring about your mother

That roastie whore is the one who brought you into this living hell against your will. All she deserves for Mother's Day is a bullet to the skull.
>>
>>28414582
My counterpoint would be that she didn't know what she was doing and now that we're stuck in this hell together we might as well do the best we can with it.
>>
>>28414573
Hilariously enough, I bought my mom a gaymen keyboard. She's a musician and I recently built a new recording PC for her, and she wanted a backlit wired keyboard with macro keys.

Also some gardening shears to replace her old rusty ones.

As much bad blood as there might have been between me and my parents in the old days, they've been bailing me out of shit for 30 years.
>>
>>28414582
But I love mum, she made me a salami sandwich while I was watching one punch man.
>>
Lil sis and I made her a big basket full of chocolates, hand-made organic soaps, candles, and a card.
>>
>>28414665
I made a salami sandwich with your mom while you were watching one punch man.
>>
>>28414718
No, not mummy :(
>>
File: pepe214.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
pepe214.png
260 KB, 563x542
im going over to eat steaks and then cake for dessert for epic GBP gain

mom always said that best present is that i show up so win-win situation
>>
>>28414573
>What are you doing for mothers day?
Sleeping
>>
>>28414573
I will call my mom and remind her what a total failure I am.
>>
>>28414573
i always get my mom tea or lotion, or sometimes art supplies.

this year i got her a whisk for matcha.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.