[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leon The Professional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Best movie Ive seen in a long time
Any other robots seen it? Dont know what it was but it really made me feel like most movies cant
>>
>>28414502
No, nobody's seen it, and this thread will die because your post is shit

T B H
>>
Van damme is a pretty good actor
>>
A movie about an emotionally repressed sociopath who treats his houseplant as his daughter and his daughter as his wife.

Yeah sounds about right.
>>
Love the scene with the prepubescent nipslip. Makes lil jimbob hard just thinking about it. Other than that it was total dog shit
>>
>>28414502
The loli romance was top notch

I don't believe any male made it through that movie without rethinking their opinion on little girls
>>
i saw it because someone from here told me to
we watched it together it was pretty nice except for the pedoshit
>>
>>28414502
The fact that none of my friends saw anything weird about Leon's relationship is making me nervous man. I'm not a lolicon but watching this shit made me feel guilty.

Also I fucking love Oldman's character
>>
>>28415347
>I'm not a lolicon but watching this shit made me feel guilty

I had EXACTLY the same reaction.

I can't believe people watch this movie and don't think it has pedo overtones. I'm not generally a pedo either but my dick was trying to disagree after that shit.
>>
>>28415300
>prepubescent nipslip
where is this in the movie
>>
>>28414502
Just watched it, felt nothing. Why do so many people praise this film?
>>
>>28415510
come on anon, it wasnt a bad movie by any means. i dont know what you thought you were supposed to feel
>>
>>28415374
>I can't believe people watch this movie and don't think it has pedo overtones
he literally does the secks with the girl. how could they not think that?

people just accept it as part of the story
>>
>>28414502
I thought EVERYOOOOOONE had seen it
>>
>>28416543
in europe everybody seen it . its one the best ever made.
americans are just strange.
>>
>>28415663
If you google "leon pedo" or something similar, you'll find dozens of forum threads full of people saying that it's not pedo and you're a pedo if you think they're sexualizing her.

Probably a bunch of repressed pedos desu
>>
Oldmans EVERYONE was the best

Natalie wearing the choker is where i got my like for chokers from

It was a pretty good movie
>>
>>28415300
what scene do you exactly mean?
I'm going to need to know what scene it is so that I can report that part to the directors so that they can fix it.
>>
>>28417504

Seriously. I think half the point of the film is pointing out how fucking hypocritical a lot of guys are. The movie confronts you with it. It's not even endorsing it, just telling the viewer to stop pretending otherwise.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.