[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it more attractive to women to be serious or to be unserious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1443253833066.png (1 MB, 1024x1009) Image search: [Google]
1443253833066.png
1 MB, 1024x1009
Is it more attractive to women to be serious or to be unserious?
>>
serious when it is necessary
unserious at other times
>>
>>28414183
It's attractive if you act like a human bean and aren't autistic
>>
>>28414212
so that's a vote for unserious?
>>
>>28414183
if you are serious and boring you will just scare them away.
>>
>>28414183
Balance with mostly unserious. "Amused mastery" is the term a lot of PUAs use.
>>
>>28414183
Seriously unserious
>>
>>28414206
take it from a normfam this guy is right, if u aren't don draper the whole serious act will not work
>>
>>28414234
What if im deeply depressed? People emotionally respond to that in a big way
>>
>>28414183
You can pull of serious if your face is highly masculine and you have big musles. Girls throw themselves at me and I usual just keep to myself and don't say shit until people introduce themselves to me. The annoying part is its mostly guys who want to befriend me. But with girls when you act disinterested for the most part they like you more.
>>
It depends on whether you're attractive or not. If you are attractive, you can do anything. If you're ugly, you're fucked.
>>
>>28414183
if unserious = "funny" then no. There are no funny women so don't try, it's cringy af.
>>
>>28414421
This

Then it depends on your own personality, if you got charisma you may as well be serious, but guess charisma also partially comes from looks. If you're ugly it's better to be an amusing dude. At least you'll have friends, even if no gf.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.