[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING HAD IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-22.jpg (15 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-22.jpg
15 KB, 600x581
I'm so sick of fucking bitches, stacies and fucking succubi. I was chatting to this one lovely girl from interpals who I had quite liked. I had chatted her for about 1 month, speaking her language too to impress her. Then I ask her for her facebook so we can chat easier then she says she wont add me. WHAT THE FUCK, YOU VAPID STUPID CUNT WHORE. I didn't want to FUCK you or anything, I wanted to chat to you on a platform with provides much more ease, you DUMB CUNT. WHy are females like this? Why are they so scummy? Why the fuck do they always get insulted when I ask to chat to them on facebook, I even get messages from bitches all around the word asking for help with english, chat to them for a day or two then ask "Hey wanna chat on whatsapp?" then they get so fucking MAD AT ME WHY? WHY? FUCK THEM. MAYBE I'LL FUCKING SHOOT THOSE WHORES LIKE ELLIOT RODGER DID, I FUCKING HATE WOMEN. FUCKING DIE DIE DIE
>>
maybe cause they dont want to associate with you? you claim to not want to fuck them when it's very clear thats complete bullshit. you're a guy, you want to fuck them.
>>
i love watching the evolution of this place. soon tm to be a lithuanian misogynist enthusiast board.
>>
>>28414189
If I wanted to fuck them, why would I message people from the other side of the planet? It would be far more logical to buy a hooker or chat up locals on tinder or okc. Fucks sake I just wanted a friend from another country. FUCKING HELL, you fucking flamers twist everyones words.
>>
in on FBI thread!!

I hope posting here doesnt mess up my TS clearance for muh Army MOS
>>
>>28414254
Why do you little shits always call these fbi threads? Isn't it possible that a bunch of women were absolute cunts to a nice person like me? I'm seriously debating going on a fucking rampage, I was about to be kicked out of home soon anyway
>>
>>28414296
It may not have been made by the FBI, but it is certainly monitored by them
You are on a list, not necessarily a high priority one, but still a list
>>
>>28414326
FBI can suck my dick, if I go out and slay some vapid whores it's not like they can bring them back to life.
>>
>>28414337
What area do you live in OP?
>>
>>28414349
Sydney fucking Australia.
>>
>>28414414
I've contacted the police, enjoy the paddy wagon ;)
>>
>>28414455
you have only given him a time trial anon
>>
>>28414145
Who gave those fucking cunts a choice?
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28414145
>mfw I've been posting pic related almost every day for well over a year
>>
I can tell you're hurt and I just wanna give you a hug and tell you it only gets better. Hang in there champ!! Don't let the bad feels win.
>>
>I'm so sick of fucking bitches

Thought this sentence was going to end differently for a second
>>
File: 1457997251840.png (518 KB, 899x643) Image search: [Google]
1457997251840.png
518 KB, 899x643
>>28414414
Ma nigga. The Syd stacies can go to hell.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.