[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet stacy >shes really nice to me >says I'm interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x316
>meet stacy
>shes really nice to me
>says I'm interesting and always talks to me everyday
>asks me out after a month of talking everyday to her
>get girlfriend
>finds out I'm depressed and says she doesn't mind and that she loves me that way I'am
>everything just happened too fast not even sure whats going on
>too much pressure
>always have to go out with her
>always wants to be on the phone with me
>have to fuck her at least once a day
>after 4 months decide to end it
>tell her I don't wanna be in a relationship with her anymore
>gets mad and makes fun of me for being a depressed fuck
>tells me I'll never get a girlfriend because I cant even talk to girls
>says I'm not man enough for her
>calls me a failure

I remember reading something about this on the redpill subreddit about how you should never open up to women because she'll use it against you eventually. What a fucking bitch, I mean I don't really care desu but it was kind of shitty what she did, thank god I never opened up that much to her. Never open up to girls, robots, that shit will bite you in the ass eventually.
>>
>>28413876
you should go back there
>>
>>28413876
Hey senpai, at least you got laid.

Red pill is mostly good, btw. Generally know what's going on.
>>
>>28413876
seems understandable that you wanted to end it given how you feel but she's not exactly wrong in her response either given her needs.
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>28413876

I was rejected by a girl that I really liked recently. It was one of those things where I didn't really know her all that well but from what I could see I really felt something. Technically she didn't reject me...she just didn't respond to my messages like they all do.

So I sat down and just felt empty for a few hours. Thought about everything that's wrong with me and just felt horrible. I look in the mirror and I feel sick.

Then I came on r9k and read this thread. Some fucking girl literally falls into your lap and gives you all the sex and attention you want and you just throw it away? I don't care about how bad you think it was, I want you to realize that I'm fucking pissed at you for humblebragging and trying to get people to like you for pairing this with women hate. There's a good chance I'll be alone against my will until the day I die. It ruins my day to see you post this trash; this literally belongs on reddit or 4chan.

There are men out there who pay thousands of dollars just to get a woman to acknowledge their existence. You got it for free. You didn't want it, I get it, but don't fucking call yourself a robot if this truly happened to you.
>>
>>28414230
>reddit or 4chan.
meant facebook here
>>
>>28413876
>reddit
>stacy
Reminder that Reddit's definition of "Stacies" are blue-haired outsider girls.
>>
>reddit

Maybe stay there, because you are worthless and nobody wants you here.
>>
>>28413876
>>too much pressure
>>always have to go out with her
>>always wants to be on the phone with me
>>have to fuck her at least once a day
>>after 4 months decide to end it
I'm in this situation so I kinda treated her like a friends with benefits. For a week I didn't text her so I think she hates me now
since she hasn't responded to my booty call
Oh well, she wasn't attractive to me
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.