[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the west doomed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11
File: 1453906163484.jpg (60 KB, 552x776) Image search: [Google]
1453906163484.jpg
60 KB, 552x776
Is the west doomed?
>>
Actually the black population in America is declining contrary to that pic. But that pic is probably referecing europe
>>
It will be if Hillary is elected
>>
>>28413856
The birth rates of immigrant populations trend towards the birth rates of the countries they immigrate to dipshit. Although, yeah 1000 years in the future we'll just be one mocha race with one mocha culture.
>>
File: european-gene-pool.jpg (162 KB, 581x428) Image search: [Google]
european-gene-pool.jpg
162 KB, 581x428
>>28413874
Yeah, but the spic and chink populace is rising. It's over unless we start having more kids boyos.

>>28413956
Unacceptable. Fuck shitskins.
>>
>>28413956
>The birth rates of immigrant populations trend towards the birth rates of the countries they immigrate to dipshit.
Over how many generations?
>>
No. People will cease on anything they don't like and call it the end of civilisation. Look at Lovecraft or the Romans in Caesar's time lamenting their best days were behind them.
>>
>>28413990
America and Rome sure have come a long way.
>>
>>28413856
They have tons of kids but they're still in a third world mindset where kids=retirement plan.

All immigrant populations fall into the same demographic pit after a few generations in first world countries.
>>
>>28413956
The birth rates of their home countries are decreasing as well.

Anyone who believes any of this propaganda like OPpost is literally anencephalic and must purge themselves to cleanse world's gene pool.
>>
>>28413989
The rate is probably going to depend on a variety of factors, but the grandchildren of immigrants usually identify entirely with the country they were born in.
>>
>>28413856
Serves you right
Niggers are the only growing population and our offspring we feast upon civilization like maggots in an open wound. Sure we don't live very long, but in time we will gain numbers and migrate into the human realm. The nigger scourge cannot be stopped
>>
File: 1440244494402.png (442 KB, 683x572) Image search: [Google]
1440244494402.png
442 KB, 683x572
If whites let themselves be conquered let them be cucks
Thank the Jews for that
>>
>>28413856
What is the point of this pic?
Is the artist actually trying to imply that abortion is some kind of secret plot to eliminate the white race?
u fuckin wot
>>
>>28414083
So what? They'll just get replaced by MORE immigrants. The third world populations are spreading like a virus while ours are declining. No the world will not be """mocha""", it will be Arabs and their nigger slaves.

And ok with that, I'll just convert and become part of the new Arab master race.
>>
According to Nazi ideology if your race loses and is wiped out you deserved it for being too weak.
>>
>>28414157
Assuming the Third world stays shit forever and we never change immigration laws.

And despite what you see in dramatic news shots life quality globally has been improving for decades.
>>
File: kalergi_zpso5fs5y7o1.jpg (73 KB, 682x354) Image search: [Google]
kalergi_zpso5fs5y7o1.jpg
73 KB, 682x354
>ITT: Whitebois stick their collective head's in the sand
>>
>>28414195
So fucking what? Do you know the fucking rate that Africa and the middle east are spreading? Their population will quadruple in 50 years and in Europe they will become majority. Nice wishful thinking on your part but reality is that Islam and sharia are the future and morons like you enabled it.
>>
>>28414195

>Assuming the Third world stays shit forever

It's nigger land, it was always shit and will always be shit because of them.
>>
>>28414195
>we never change immigration laws.
We'll continue to make them looser, let's be honest here.
>>
File: tfrrace.png (59 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
tfrrace.png
59 KB, 600x413
>>28414157
You're so fucking stupid. Fucking 80 IQed sandniggers think they're be in charge of anything LOL!

>>28414115
Spics are the fastest growing population.

>>28414089
No, they aren't. Nice try Shlomo. Only the West has fallen for the overpopulation meme.

>>28414083
Bullshit.

>>28414172
This is correct.
>>
>>28414299
>Spics are the fastest growing population.
globally niggers are the fastest growing population. Africa is experiencing exponential growth
Nobody cares about the growth of brownies in burgerland.
>>
>>28414299
>durr I don lik wat u be sayin u be sdubid

Yeah I know, the truth hurts, I'm white but I've made my peace with western civilization. It's a dumb whore that just won't leave her drunken abusive murderer lover and will hate you for trying to save her. If the count wants to get herself killed the let her, who gives a shit?
>>
>>28414264
Our populations exploded when were developing too you autist.

Read some books nigger, high birth rates always occur in the transition from an agrarian society to an industrial one.

They'll peek then plateau and fall just like we did.
>>
>>28414346
You're right, Earth is fucked and white men are too busy neutering themselves and wearing dresses.

>>28414388
No. I fucking refuse to lose to the Kikes. I plan on doing whatever it takes to keep the white race alive, even if I have to pump out 50 kids. Don't be a defeatist pussy. We've still got time.
>>
>>28414389
you're wrong
Niggers are expanding for the same reason maggots fester when you leave your leftovers out for flies to breed within. Niggers are a parasite infesting the first world. We start with welfare, then affirmative action, and finally we mate with the white women you don't want so can muddy your gene pool.
>>
>>28414389
White populations have never been as large as they are now, but they're still dwarfed by african and asian populations. African numbers may eventually plateau sometime in the future, but it'll be at a far higher number than Europe ever achieved. Europe never had another advanced society to feed it and allow it to grow like Africa.
>>
>>28414389
Yeah ok statistics are wrong and your speculation and wishful thinking is right.

>durr read le book hurr

How about you read population statistics and projections you dumb moron?

Christ you're ducking dumb. Islamic countries will NEVER have a population decline. NEVER.
>>
>>28414083
But the immigrants never stop coming
>>
>>28414299
Average /pol/ annoying smartass "proving" whoever doesn't think like him is wrong and who does is right, with his stupid stattistics.
How about you get off the internet and go spam your opinions in the real world you fucking loser.
>>
File: better-never-cover.jpg (295 KB, 583x835) Image search: [Google]
better-never-cover.jpg
295 KB, 583x835
I will never understand why people care so much about this stuff.
Why do you find it so important that people who look like you will continue in the meaningless cycle of existence? What has human life availed throughout the entire time it has been on Earth? What has life in general served to acheive at all? The answer to both of these questions is nothing. The only thing to have been brought out of life, is life. No kind of finality, no kind of goal, no kind of purpose. Why do you continue to fight a battle for no reason? There is no war to be won. You are endlessly toiling on the battlefield without rhyme or reason, fighting imaginary enemies. You continue this fight with the hopes of validating your own existence, but how can you validate that which never had reason in the first place? You will die yelping and screaming like a wounded animal, choking on its own blood. Why not give up such silly ideals and peacefully die? Instead of passing the torch to another and forcing them to struggle for no reason, why not end the cycle here? Because of your own narcissism?

Anyways, I know I'll just get a bunch of replies saying stuff like "jew", "shill", "we wuz the creators of civilization and shiet", etc. , but for those who can aren't subhumans, please heed my message and stop this absurdity.

I hate how this board is infested with normalfags who care about this shit.
>>
File: __dt.png (51 KB, 600x532) Image search: [Google]
__dt.png
51 KB, 600x532
>>28414299
Yes, yes they are. "overpopulation" has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_transition
>>
>>28414098
Not with non western immigrants

The more there are the bigger the distance they make. They make their own ghettos and then complain that it is a shitty place to live. Muslims tend to be more radilasised that the previous generations. White people have a low population growth. So low that we are below replacement level. And with the incoming migrants we will slowly be genocided. By 2100 the west have fallen
>>
>>28414535
Alright man, I'm not exactly a /pol/ guy, but you gotta do better than that. People like that tripfag live for reaction, and if you're not gonna reply with a counterpoint backed by tangible evidence, you'll just make his dick tingle. If you can't play the game, don't bother replying.
>>
>>28414524
Check Iran
They had a big population decline.

Still africa will keep on growing and keep om invading Europe. Same goes for Middle eastern countries
>>
>>28413856
not yet. Trump has a chance of winning and nationalist parties are on the rise throughout Europe. Most of the dark ones are conveniently concentrated into ghettos and sharia zones, so we can clean them out efficiently when the time comes.

>>28414558
>I hate how this board is infested with normalfags who care about this shit.
yeah, it's almost as if they invaded your territory and supplanted its culture with their own.
>>
File: 1442257014020.jpg (265 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1442257014020.jpg
265 KB, 960x640
>>28413856
Who cares, we won't be alive by then to witness true decimation of the Anglo race.
>>
>>28414715
>yeah, it's almost as if they invaded your territory and supplanted its culture with their own.
It's like you didn't read anything I wrote besides that line.
I don't feel an obligation to force more people into this world to become robots like me for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>28414725
>we won't be alive by then to witness true decimation of the Anglo race.
Thank god. But my children will feel it.

Actually I might be alive - it's probably going to happen within the next 50 years.
>>
>>28413856
>tfw black
>tfw can't contribute to preserving and expanding the white race
ganbare whitebros, don't let your lineage be stamped out
>>
>>28414558
You're what we call a cuck, and with any luck, someday after college you will become "uncucked"

Good luck cuck!
>>
>>28414756
Oh look, another self hating nigger.
Fuck off, nobody wants you to wish us luck. You do you darkie.
>>
>>28414763
>college
You mean expensive day care center
>>
>>28413856
It would take 30 days to deport or exterminate 99% muslims from the west.

I'm not worried at all.
>>
>>28414785
With a regressive globalist twist
>>
>>28413856
>the doctor is a hook-nosed bald jew
oh wow
>>
>>28414763
Ah, thanks for the reply which is LITERALLY just an insult without any kind of reasoning which might logically refute my statement.
Do you even know what a cuckold is?
Because I'm most definitely not a cuckold. I don't even have any kind of romantic relationship. I hate other people, and I would most definitely never want to date one.

Unless there's some new definition of cuckold which us synonymous with "has an IQ over 50", in which case, yes, I'm a "cuck".
>>
File: 1452236822753.png (143 KB, 310x363) Image search: [Google]
1452236822753.png
143 KB, 310x363
>mfw all the beautiful, blue eyed and blond people disappear because immigration

I dont care about jobs and economy and all the other things immigrants from 3rd world ruin. I care about beauty.

Soon enough we will all be some shitty, ugly, I cant even stress this enough, some ugly disgusting brown lump. Great. Thanks a lot. This is the future for the European people that achieved everything and did everything. To get mixed with those that did absolutely nothing, who are ugly as sin, and call it "progress".

There is nothing progressive about what we call progress today
>>
>>28414825
.... This is bait

If it somehow isn't, then seriously, good luck, cuck. Enjoy protesting for niggers and muslims on campus.
>>
>>28414849
Fun fact, middle eastern muslims are the most inbred people on earth.

They're literally mentally retarded from centuries of fucking their cousins.
>>
>>28414745
then why not kill yourself now and get it over with? If life is suffering, and you don't care about having children or educating future generations, why bother living, let alone preaching your views to others who will die just the same.
>>
>tfw mixed
>blacks around me are niggers
>whites around me are cucks
You guys have never experienced the loneliness I am feeling.
>>
>>28413856
Quite the opposite desu. Abortion is a socially acceptable form of eugenics and hell, the founder of planned parenthood even had ties to nazis during ww2.
>>
>>28414776
>this much edge
>>
>>28414299
>cuba and puerto rico
Holy shit.
>>
>>28414776
how is that self-hating you fucking idiot, i dont hate being black, i just dont wish the fucking extermination of other races/cultures. I'm not black at the expense of anyone else. I'm not like competing for survival against whites.
>>
>>28414756
>caring about other people's problems
Get out cuck. Your basically like how white liberals are to your people.
>>
ok man sorry for not being a BLACKED posted instead
>>
>all these delusional faggots think they can do something about immigration.
>>
>>28415043
>not wanting another race to be eradicated makes you a cuck
>>
>>28415030
You are self-hating for even talking to them.
>>
File: 1461894942651.jpg (51 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
1461894942651.jpg
51 KB, 719x960
>all white women will be blacked
>new brown skinned, brown eyed, black haired race diverse race now rules europe
>science dominates and we reach the stars.
>>
>>28415126
>CARING
oregonal
>>
>>28415171
I don't think it works that way
bl0x
>>
File: 1439926603421.jpg (115 KB, 1124x628) Image search: [Google]
1439926603421.jpg
115 KB, 1124x628
>>28415149
nice meme my dude!! commentaire originale!
>>
>>28414389
>transition from an agrarian society to an industrial one
Nigger are you for real?

Third world isn't agrarian you ape.

And keep in mind whites never massively immigrated to non white countries after the industrial revolution. Most colonies were ruled by a white minority ruling class. Look how the American demography has changed after whites came which wasn't even related to the industrial revolution.
>>
I would love nothing more than to impregnate many white bitches with my white seed. However this would mean i'd be got after by the courts demanding child support money etc.
>>
>>28415171
what a divine creature
>>
>>28415545
She would be, were it not for the ear gauges.
>>
>>28413856
I'm sorry but I can't take this seriously.

Were you being serious?
>>
>>28415378
Not that dude, but you are a fucking idiot.

>Third world isn't agrarian you ape.
It's in transition. Some places are still pretty agrarian, especially in Africa. Last I heard we've just passed 50% urbanisation rate of world population a year or two ago.

>And keep in mind whites never massively immigrated to non white countries after the industrial revolution
You are retarded. His argument was not that industrialisation directly leads to emigration into countries of other races (where did you even get this from?), but that industrialisation leads to a massive spike in population growth. That happened in Europe before, it happens in places like Africa now. When it happened in Europe, Europeans sure as hell migrated whenever they could, that's when most Portuguese people came to Brazil for example, not in 16th century, but in the end of 19s. Or when most people came to Argentina, who weren't even Spanish, but Italians mostly, interestingly.

>Look how the American demography has changed after whites came which wasn't even related to the industrial revolution.
Yes it was, see above.
>>
Spic here. My only gfs have been white.
You guys brought this on yourselves, stop being beta fucks
>>
>>28413856
I've already done my part for the white race, I already spawned.
>>
>>28414558

shitty logic. its because despite a logical understanding of the reality of our existence my body still has an emotional response to the world around me. having my culture destroyed and kids that dont look like me makes me unhappy regards of how i logically process it "ha ha we all one human race date who ever you want i dont care my daughters in a burka aha nothings actually funny". suicide bombings in my country will make me unhappy and a crusade will hopefully fill the void inside of me.
>>
>>28413990
>Romans in Caesar's time lamenting their best days were behind them.
...which they were.
>>
>tfw the only races of people that have ever done anything other than raping and killing each other for thousands of years are going extinct
we live in a dysgenic society where the mudraces breed and the worthy ones die out. it's sad.
>>
I don't really get what this image is supposed to portray.
>>
>>28416861

Not really, Rome peaked after Caesar. Even if you're a pessimist, you really can't put the "best times" any earlier than Augustus.
>>
>>28416903
You don't seem very smart
>>
>>28413856
Pretty much yeah. East asia will be the seat of civilization in this century. Europe will go to hell in the struggle for islamic domination. America might survive, but it will be far inferior to what it has been. Mestisos after all are not complete, unredeemable savages, but theyre simply not on the level of whites. Much has been made of the african poplulation explosion projected to take place this century. Personally I think it wont come to much, as the western world crumbles there wont be anyone to care enough about negroids to support their unsustainable existence through medicine and foodsupplies.

For much of this century Europe will struggle with Islam, but I think eventually islam will be victorious. Europe has become weak and degenerate, europeans no longer believe in anything and have forgotten how to kill and how to die. I dont think the native white european population will be fully replaced though, as the main goal of the arabs are not race war per se, but religious and cultural conquest. Once Europe has turned Islamic, things may start to brighten once again. Islam though it is a far more barbaric faith than anyother has proven itself not completely incompatible with civilization and high culture. Most likely an islamic europe wont be as Islamic as salafi arab states. Once the struggle for Europe has ended we will start to see the inherent biological superiority of the european peoples make itself apparent once again trough cultural, scientific and political domination of the western hemisphere.
I think we can at some point say that western civilization has ended, even though it will continue to be influential, western civilization will go the way of the ancient greeks; dead, but far from frogotten or unimportant.
I dont think the people of the future will be largely mixed race. As islam takes europe, there will probably be some arab admixture, but europeans will remain largely white.
>>
It's hard not to be cynical these days. Globalist capitalists and their leftist allies seem to dominate the culture and all of our major institutions. At this point you can only hope that climate change destroys us all.
>>
>>28414098
>The rate is probably going to depend on a variety of factors, but the grandchildren of immigrants usually identify entirely with the country they were born in.
What's there to identify with anymore though?
>>
>>28414558
>why care about anything but an empty life of nihilism

Who knows, anon. It's not as if the idea of meaning and legacy was so important people would care about their family and flock to religion. Truly a mystery.
>>
>>28414558
>I will never understand why people care so much about this stuff.
Dunno, have you tried asking the Chinese or the Muslims?
>>
>>28414558
Best logic on here

The only people we need to line up and kill are the people who actually believe that there is enough difference between races to actually care about it
>>
>>28418124
>buying into the legacy meme

It's like you morons WANT to be cucked. The only legacy you'll pass on is this the one of stuttering betas pinching the tips of their dicks, screaming "NIGGGERRRRR" to anyone who doesn't pat them on the back

Not only are you useless to others, you're useless to yourself and your own kind by sheer matter of autism and being self absorbed.

The world would be a great place if morons like you didn't make up 90% of it.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.