[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you manage to actually get a date with a semi-cute girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1422400828288.jpg (59 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1422400828288.jpg
59 KB, 919x720
>tfw you manage to actually get a date with a semi-cute girl who seemed really nice after spending a year+ improving yourself
>tfw she stands you up, no show no cancel
>tfw you're not even that ugly or autistic

why even try? i spend a year dieting and working out, learned to groom myself and make conversation just to get made a fool. the look of pity from the waitress as she asked if the table was free after half an hour... im going back to alcoholism, fatty foods and laziness. i just want to be valued by someone...
>>
have you tried just being yourself, anon?
>>
I always tell the girl to meet me somewhere before we go in the restaurant if I'm meeting her for the first time.

Sorry for your loss
>>
i cried for the first time in years today
>>
Please don't go back anon.
This one girl is fucking insignificant. She is a tiny grain of sand on a beach, you shouldn't give two shits about her. Once you realize every single person around you is a flawed human in some way and basically meaningless things get a lot easier.
Keep working out anon. Work out for the challenge, not for some dumb vapid bitch.
Please anon don't let this loss stop you from working out. Don't go back to alcoholism anon please. If you do that means stupid roastie whores like this will have won. Do you want them to win? No. Go to the gym and better yourself
>>
>>28413475
This girl was the first one to even give me the time of day in a long fucking time. Why would I not pin some sort of hope on them?
>>
>>28414023
m8 >28413475 has the right of it. If you think of the situation as an investment of your time, you'll see how unproductive your attitude is. You've spent a year, 365 days, 8000+ hours, 500,000+ minutes, improving yourself, and now because some flaky bint embarrassed you for half an hour, you're going to let all that investment go to waste.

>>28414023
>Why would I not pin some sort of hope on them?

Why would you? You don't have a good reason to not *not* either.
>>
>>28414113
theyre the only on to give me any hope of anything in a literal year. im probably at 85% of my potential, up from maybe 10%. why should i spend another year getting that last 15%? give ma reason. i dont automatically win if i reach it, because the prize is also the judge.
>>
>>28414142
I used to think like you, but then I realized it was dumb.

I love women and enjoy sex, but I've found that most of them are psychic vampires. It is draining for them to be in my life and I get tired. I keep my eye out for women that have the opposite effect, because those are the ones worth it to me.

What the fuck does 85% of your potential mean? How do you know what your maximum potential is? Just keep getting stronger, smarter, fitter. For you, not for a woman. You have to spend 100% of your time with yourself, and even the closest of couples don't spend every minute of the day with each other.

There is no prize, no winning. Just whether or not you're having a good time. You won't last more than 80 more years, so think about how you'd like to spend your time. Are you actually happier boozing while shoving hot pockets and tendies down your throat? Is that what you want to spend the next few decades doing, and nothing else? Priorities.
>>
>>28413181

You're doing the right thing with self improvement. Two things:

1. You need to be hitting up as many girls as possible, consider it a favour that she showed herself as worthless before wasting more of your time/money

2. Restaurants/movies are super lame for dates. There are so many things you can do for free which are a lot of fun. Also, don't be specific about what it is you will be doing.
>>
>>28413181
don't see any reason why that might've been the case. did you talk to her after that?
>>
Anyone who approaches many women and tries hard is a fucking retard. You think Chad has to try? Just lol you buddy-boyo.
>>
>>28414510
youre full of shit. nobody improves themself for themself. fucking liar. as long as i literally dont do enough to kill myself by 30 its no different than if i worked hard for literally no benefit.

>>28414576
1. i have
2. too bad the only job i could get isnt in super happy fun city where there is fuckloads to do

>>28414618
nah. why would i?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.