[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet /FEELZ/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (366 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
image.png
366 KB, 600x726
>match with a girl on Tinder, 6/10 5'0"
>chatting her up
>actually seems excited to talk to me
>things get sexual
>she's super open to it, seems chill
Then it happens
>lol u look tall, r u? :)
I shudder. I know what's coming.
>lol I'm 5'8"
>unmatched

Anyone know where I can buy a rope? Why did God curse me like this?
>>
Bruh. I'm 5'5". Consider that, for a moment.
>>
>>28413128

Seriously, she is a piece of shit person. She has used you as a poison receptacle. It has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with her.

Also, tinder is shallow central. You're wasting your time, holmes.
>>
>>28413128
next time just ask her weight
>>
File: 1462078936137.jpg (62 KB, 640x741) Image search: [Google]
1462078936137.jpg
62 KB, 640x741
>>28413128
I wish I was a manlet, 5'5'' twinks are cuter than 5'10 twinks
>>
>>28413128
Why didn't you fuckin lie, dude. I'm 5'8.5" but I always say I'm 5'10" and have never been called out on it
>>
>>28413220
THIS

You have no idea what a difference in perception it makes going from single to double digit inches. It's basically like going from child/woman sized to man sized.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 1000x1279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 1000x1279
>going online or using apps like tinder to meet girls

not smart no matter who you are. the girls have the power and can have access to any guy they want pretty much and can turn down anyone that doesnt meet their standards. if you happen to be the one guy out of a hundred that they like you still are fucked most likely because the type of girls using shit like tinder are probably not good for anything other than fucking(unless that is your only goal).

its better to meet them in the real world. girls have less power to just swipe past every guy or whatever tinder does because most girls dont have 5+ guys approaching them everyday. in real life they arent going to just look at random stats you have to decide if they like you. not only are the girls higher quality and more likely to not be whores but they will be less likely to reject people since they dont get asked out as much as tinder whores. in real life its more about personality and stuff other than just looking at a pic and some stats with a paragraph trying to be unique and clever. you cant really stand out on there(no pun intended)
>>
Stop being a whiny bitch. I'm 5'8 and have fucked literally dozens of women. Probably 70% off tinder. Who gives a shit. There are so many pieces of pussy in the world. On to the next hombre don't get too twisted over it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.