[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Describe the relationship you have with your mother,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 263x192
>"Describe the relationship you have with your mother, Anon."
>"Would you say it's a good one?"
>>
tis' complicated. I'm to tired to go into detail but sometimes it's okay, most of the time it's apathetic and occasionally it's really fucking bad.
>>
>>28412997
>gave me manlet genes
>mutilated my penis

If I killed my mother it would literally be 100% justified in the eyes of god
>>
Don't project your disgusting mother fantasies on me you sick Jew
>>
She was my best friend but she was kind of embarrassing, I wish I had been more proud to be around her loud, obscene self before she passed away.
>this is my first mothers day without her and it sucks.
>>
it's ok I think
maybe we're a bit distant considering I only see/talk to her every other month or so despite only living about 10 minutes away
I will see her tomorrow though
>>
>>28412997
All wymen are whores.
>>
>>28413662
How old are you? How old was she when she died? How did she die
>I would be very sad if I lost my mommy. :(
>>
>>28413688
Only correct answer tbo.
>>
yeah I guess
I have a qt3.14 gf too
like a hawtie, I just come here to laugh at u autists
>>
>>28413745
I am 24, she was 48, she had a heart attack because doctors misdiagnosed her and didn't give her proper treatment when she went in for previous complications.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.