[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /unhealthy/ here? >tfw eczema >tfw hemorrhoids >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1370436382919.gif (34 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
1370436382919.gif
34 KB, 972x1098
who /unhealthy/ here?

>tfw eczema
>tfw hemorrhoids
>tfw IBS
>tfw brittle nails and hair
>tfw bags under eyes
>tfw bleeding gums
>>
>>28412984
Basically all of those things here, friend.
>>
>>28413037
>Basically all of those things here, friend.

How do you cope? I'm starting to have a hard time
>>
Once you hit your late 20's and realize you're basically dying extremely slowly (best years behind you, no more growth just decay)....you start to improve your health. Some people take longer and start in their 30's. All your shit can be fixed and you'll find yourself more motivated to fix it when you've accepted your mortality.
>>
>>28413073

I already diet and exercise extremely well. It hasn't corrected anything
>>
>eosinophilic esophagitis
>seasonal allergies
>anxiety, depression, adhd
>sacroiliitis

Seems like every year something else goes wrong. No matter how much progress I make and what I do to try to be healthier, something out of my control drags me down further.
>>
>>28413059
I do my best. Aside from shit like eat well, exercise and take vitamins I just kinda work things into my routine:
-lotion after every time I wash my hands
-preparation H after BM
-avoiding foods I've noticed make my stomach upset (dairy)
-mouthwash as often as I can stand

I conceded that I'll never be "okay", but I can make myself more comfortable, a bit at a time
>>
>>28413200
I know what you mean. I suddenly developed allergies a couple years ago. Later, feeling generally shitty, I found out I have low testosterone. Also I can't sleep more than 4 hours at a time, ever.
>>
>>28412984
Fucking IBS, dude. It's pretty high on the list of worst things that ever happened to me. As if trying to go to school/hold a job/socialize wasn't already hard enough, now I have to spend 3 hours on the can in the morning and then run off at random times to shit.

Any idea what causes yours? My doc did a whole bunch of tests and didn't find anything physical, he thinks it's some kind of anxiety thing or something. (Which might be true, because literally the only time in the last 4 years when the stomach pressure has gone away was when I was on MDMA.)
>>
>>28412984
Like 3 of those things are related to diabetes. See a doctor before you eat too much sugar and die.
>>
>tfw hemorrhoids
I can't even sit and try to be productive, gotta lay down and be a piece of shit all day. Fucking end me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.