[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enjoying the weekend wagecuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1462308274989.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1462308274989.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
*yaaaaaawn*
Oh Hello there wagecucks. Whether or not it's Saturday or Sunday for you wageslave out there I really hope your enjoying your few days of freedom.

For me everyday is a weekend I spend it enjoying the happiness of not being committed to a measley 2 month long job. I could easily spend it working on novels, paintings, or helping the less fortunate at soup kitchens. Or not. I could just as easily have the day enjoying video games, watching movies, or hanging out with friends. All at the expense of your tax dollars.

But hey I shouldn't be so taunting to a Wagecuck as yourself. We have something very uncommon. We lust for the days of staying at home, relaxing and enjoying the luxury of no labour. In your case this is called retirement. Though now that I think of it retirement is a rather humiliating concept in my opinion. Let me explain through a rather well thought joke

*A-hem*
Wagecuck: oh hello there NEET you seem to be enjoying those hobbies you're interested in
NEET: well of course. I can do this all I wish with no hardship required
Wagecuck: hmm you ever thought of going into a job with those hobbies
NEET: why would I do that?
Wagecuck: so you can apply for a course into a business related to them
NEET: Why would I do that?
Wagecuck: So you could get a job doing what you love
Wagecuck: so you could get paid doing what you love and eventually get paid more moving into higher positions for the business you work in
Wagecuck: so you can enough money to be able to retire
Wagecuck: so you can spend the rest of your days relaxing and enjoying your hobbies
NEET: But, I'm already relaxing and enjoying my hobbies for the rest of my days now...

Hope that opened a few eyes for you wagies out there. Anyways I got to go back and get more sleep all this free time gives me a busy week which I can adjust however I want myself
Oh and wagie.
Another day another dollar.
>>
>>28412982
tl;dr
trying too hard today
>>
well said my NEET friend, well said.
>>
I still have another day left
>>
>>28412982
How could you even survive as a NEET?
I'd assume you'd either have to leech off of your parents or the government, but I find it hard to believe you could make enough money off of gibsmedats to live.
Unless you get more gibsmedats from being a minority or something.
>>
How does one acquire the neetbux? I want to enjoy hobbies too.
>>
>>28413288
You have to be super, mega fucked up to get permanent disability.
>>
>>28413310
Since leaving the military I have on record that I've got mad anxiety disorder, and also conductive hearing loss. Does that count?
>>
>>28413343
it could, if you play it out correctly
>>
>>28413343
Depends how long you served and what you experienced.
>>
>>28413398
4 years; 1 of those years in Iraq. We enjoyed some indirect fire and one dude getting shot in the face, that's about it. The overall experience left me deaf as hell though
>>
How can a retarded smug fucking frog be THIS inane, pointless, and yet so goddamn hilarious? I love the wagecuck threads even though I'm a fucking wage cuck.

Also, retirement is really sad. Retired...set aside like another interchangeable part in the assembly line! Poor wagie
>>
>>28413431
If you did a tour I'll approve your NEET life. Least you served our country.

Proud to pay your welfare.
>>
>>28413343
Legally, you have to be physically/mentally incapable of working and earning more than $1130 dollars a month, and your condition must be expected to last for 12 months or more.

If your anxiety is bad enough that a series of doctors will verify that you cannot work full-time at any minimum wage job, and that treatment will not make you better, then you can get a poverty-level stipend from the government.
>>
>>28413464
I appreciate that, anon. It's nice to not be spat upon for trying to do something good.

>>28413494
That's good to know, thank you
>>
File: 1454804812523.png (231 KB, 409x476) Image search: [Google]
1454804812523.png
231 KB, 409x476
Anyone else planning on raising their children to be NEETs? I'd be ashamed if I brought up a wagecuck tbmfh
>>
File: 1443170314576.png (75 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1443170314576.png
75 KB, 230x230
>mfw I can afford to take women out because I have a job

Aaaand it's worth it.
>>
>>28413640
holy shit that pic doe
oregenao
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28412982
This is an enjoyable joke.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.