[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over missing out on young love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
How to get over missing out on young love?
>>
Get the fuck over it.
>>
Step #1: feel sorry for yourself
>>
>>28412641
any good tips? been on my mind a little bit lately...
>>
>>28412666
>any good tips?
Have you tried being yourself? It really helps, bro.
>>
>>28412628
>How to get over missing out on young love?

you don't.

You live with it and it gets worse as you get older.
>>
Become a pedophile.
>>
Become the little girl you never had the chance to fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 205x246
>>28412628
Its never too late, anon. You think young people stop existing once you are an adult?
>>
I interact with girls now with decent success, but feel that I missed those formative experiences. Is it really that important IRL or is spending too much time on the internet circle jerking chads giving me a skewed perspective?
>>
>>28412628
Realise that pretty few people did experience it. You're far from alone
>>
>>28412628
Young love is fucking stupid.

t. A person that experience young love
>>
Still possible to find someone as inexperienced as you. May not be the same as young love but it's probably very close.
>>
>>28412628

Seriously OP. You think does highschool girls back in your teen years weren't fucking with 21+ year olds? Just act your age, a lot of those young sluts think they can handle an adult. Think they're "mature".

Go show them what love is really all about.
>>
>>28412628
Ask yourself whether or not there was anyone that would have actually been a good match for you.

I often struggle with these regrets, but then I think back on the girls from my high school days, and I realize that I didn't miss much at all.
>>
File: 1461926329580.png (753 KB, 629x754) Image search: [Google]
1461926329580.png
753 KB, 629x754
>>28412628
I don't know if I'm in the wrong here, but /r9k/ is probably not what I think it is
I thought it was a board for misfits, loners and other outsiders, to vent about how much they hate normal people, their banal antics, shallow personalities and general lack of critical thinking abilities. I thought this place was for NORMIE HATE, NOT:
a place to post epic frog memes and to ENVY normal people
I thought this place had a few autistic people, but it seems like it's a board dedicated to being autistic and autists being mad and their autism
>>
>>28412743
>>28412744
>>28412750
>>28412781
>>28412789

thanks for your thoughts guys, I'll be able to sleep easier tonight!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.