[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this one of the worst boards on the site?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1462686040786.png (8 KB, 695x473) Image search: [Google]
1462686040786.png
8 KB, 695x473
Why is this one of the worst boards on the site?
>>
>>28412362
>constant trap threads
>manlet, dicklet, blackbot threads
>"fembot" threads
Gee, I wonder why we're considered so awful.
>>
>>28412362
Mainly because of you.
>>
neither /pol/ nor /r9k/ can distinguish meme from reality
>>
>>28412362
/v/ is the only cancerous board in that picture.
>>
/co/ and /cgl/ deserve a spot on there.
>>
the only problem with TV is the invasive cuck threads, tv honestly has the top memers
>>
>>28412396
>he doesn't know about meme magic
>he doesn't know that memes ARE reality
>>
>>28412362
>/tv/
>cancerous
Even comparing the level of cancer on that board to the magnitude 10 nuclear warzone that is /r9k/,/v/, and /pol/ is a crime punishable by a deduction of 19 thousand gbp
>>
NORMIES ARE RUINING MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28412362
At least the other boards have a concentrated hate. pol hates non-white, v hates liberal game devs, and tv hates marvel and game of thrones. We hate everyone, from whites to minorities, women to chads and neckbeards, and everything in between.
>>
tbqh we need to purge the autist and the robots from this board. This board belongs to the normies
>>
where the fuck is /b/ it's literally the most cancerous board by far
>>
File: 1458271367628.gif (327 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
1458271367628.gif
327 KB, 1000x773
>>28412532
You think you're smooth, don't you?
Well, you're not
>>
>>28412593
/b/ is just a cancer containment board. I don't really consider it to be a real board.
>>
>>28412601
Undertale was overrated as hell why does it get so much love?
>>
>>28412633
I dont give a shit about undertale
I just like how crisp the gif is
>>
>>28412625
But how often does /b/ leak?
>>
>>28412593
>>28412625
/b/ is built to try and concentrate the cancer into one board. you will never get /b/, you will never understand /b/, /b/ just is, and will be, a Wild West. Thats the idea.
>>
>>28412593
/b/ is mostly summer now, so avoid at all costs.
>>
>>28412633
its an easy game, therefore, women from tumblr was able to complete it and create a fandom around it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.