[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your experience with Hispanic women? I've always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: brendacastillo.jpg (60 KB, 610x430) Image search: [Google]
brendacastillo.jpg
60 KB, 610x430
What is your experience with Hispanic women?

I've always wanted a qt Hispanic gf, but I can't really get girls to begin with so that hasn't happened yet.
>>
bump for Latina asshole
>>
>Dominicans
Gross
>>
>>28412648
nigga they're hot as fuck

and they have really nice asses
>>
>>28412786
They're just black.
Admit you just like black women.
>>
>>28412811
Nobody considers them black unless they're the David Ortiz type
>>
>>28412857
I'm a spic
They're black
>>
>>28412901
Only the black ones are black

Nobody thinks Dascha Polanco is black
>>
Puerto Rican (I think) chicks fighting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UASc4CntMDg

hnnnnnggg
>>
>>28412922
She is clearly black
Just admit you like niggers
>>
>>28413013
She's clearly not black

Stop being an edgy poltard
>>
Hot as fuck but they're either

-Whores who will fuck with Jamal from the age of 14, basically negresses but actually good-looking
or
-Staunch Catholics

Both seem to have a very high potential to be crazy, like "cut your dick off in your sleep" crazy. They have a 90% chance of turning into goblins after age 30.
>>
>>28413052
All of her features are african.
I'm an actual spic, from a spic family.
This woman is mostly black.
>>
>>28413057
Not true, most of the ones I've known were neither coalburners nor staunch catholics. Plus I've seen plenty of hot Latina chicks over 30.

>>28413063
No they're not. She's not mestiza but she still has a Latina look, not a black look. Just compare her to someone like Gabrielle Union.
>>
File: Happy Ryuko.png (453 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
Happy Ryuko.png
453 KB, 700x1000
>>28412292
>I literally never met a Hispanic until I was like, 17
>>
>>28413102
She doesnt look latin at all.
She looks like 90% black.
You dont call a part white black girl white, do you?
>>
>>28413117
Where are you from?

>>28413172
No but I don't really call her black either. And that chick doesn't even look as black as most half black half white chicks. Just look at other pictures of her.
>>
>>28413184
Weirdly Washington. I'm not in like Alaska or some shit, Washington has a large Hispanic population. I have no idea how I went that long.
>>
>>28413228
If you live in a rural area that would make sense
>>
>>28413184
She's still black.
Admit you like niggers.
>>
>>28413275
She's not black. Stop being such a tryhard.
>>
>>28413238
Small town, only has 6,000 people (and I don't give a shit if you lived in a smaller town)
>>
File: 1442706680048.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442706680048.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
There are some nice hispanic women with nice butts and cute faces and things, but in general most of them either
>are short fat trollish creatures
or
>will become short fat trollish creatures in the near future
>>
>>28413301
I don't give a shit about whether or not you give a shit
>>
>>28412292
Highest rate of teen pregnancy
Half of the girls in my town had kids by 12
>>
I'm a hispanic woman

Why do you keep posting this thread

Do you think that hispanic women have different behavior and thoughts because of genetics or do you think having a different culture makes our thinking/behavior different somehow

Or are you just asking what people think of hispanic physical features?
>>
>>28413347
I just like discussing all different types of qt Hispanic girls, is that so wrong?

What kind of Hispanic are you? Do you like white guys?
>>
>>28412901
This desu. 80% of dominicans are black or such dark mulatos that they're black for all intents and purposes. Only Dominicans stubbornly insist that they're white.
>>
>>28413374
No, I'm a white dude. It's only militant black people who insist Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are black.
>>
>>28413347
>do you think having a different culture makes our thinking/behavior different somehow

I'm not him, but it does if they grow up in latino neighborhoods.
>>
>>28413401
There's a huge variance in Latinos anyway, based on where they grew up, what subculture they were a part of, and their economic background
>>
>>28413303
People look fat and unhealthy in their later years because they stop being active and years of alcohol and drugs take their tole.

People who keep active and stay fit and don't abuse the sauce look fine throughout their life
>>
>>28413370
You always post this thread with the same girl. Are you obsessed

>What kind of Hispanic are you?
I'm puerto rican.

>Do you like white guys?
I don't like any race in particular. Any race can produce good looking people or really ugly people that doesn't matter (unless you mean like austrialin abbos or something). Girls don't have dicks to think with. When girls say they like black guys, they don't actually go crazy for black features or are size queens. It means they want laid back guys who are confident, dumb and relaxed. When asian girls say they like white guys, they're saying they want handsome, well off guys who are confident/intelligence and charming compared to the small, polite, humble asian guys they're used to.
>>
>>28413456
No, I only have access to the family computer right now and I don't want to save millions of pictures of sexy Latinas on it.

Thanks for being honest about all that stuff, it's interesting. But I have a feeling you crave BBC, nothing wrong with that. I think you just added the "dumb" adjective to throw us off, kek.
>>
>>28413401
Hispanic people who are actually form latin countries are usually chill as fuck in my experience.

It's the ones born here in immigrant communities who that this really fucking annoying wannabe outsider culture and speak retarded even though first wave immigrants learn and speak english fluently.
>>
File: 1442705581917.jpg (74 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1442705581917.jpg
74 KB, 640x960
>>28413443
nah, genetics matter for this. Trust me, I live in an area with lots of spics.
>>
>>28413493
And how often do you seem them exercising their ass off? You don't they're working or sitting at home.
>>
>>28413486
I would agree with that.

I really hate when US born Hispanic copy ghetto black people though, that shit is cringeworthy and counterproductive. I'm not saying all or even most US born Hispanic do this of course, but when I do see it I think "just why" to myself.
>>
>>28413485
You're stupid, which is why you don't/won't have the hispanic girlfriend you dream of.

No girl on planet earth craves cocks outside of anime. Girls crave feelings and experiences.

When a girl is a big cock slut what she wants is the attention, the feeling of rebellion, letting loose, the fun. Girl's don't find dicks attractive the way guys find tits and asses attractive.
>>
File: 1447366716631.jpg (110 KB, 1440x1425) Image search: [Google]
1447366716631.jpg
110 KB, 1440x1425
>>28413522
doesn't matter, they look like it from birth. It's genetics. I think you are an ass blasted mexican
>>
>>28413539
So you don't really like dicks? Are you sure you're heterosexual?

And I wasn't referring to the literal penis so much, BBC is more a euphemism for the stereotypical black guy. Black guys are really good at pulling women I noticed, they seem to just have a lot of confidence even if they're not that interesting/good looking.
>>
>>28413561
yummy puerto rican butthole
>>
>>28413525
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. I have good friends who were born in those kind of places and they don't get along with their family and neighbors because they don't play into the stupid "ghetto" culture.
>>
>>28413486
Spic here. Can confirm.
>>
>>28413585
Where I live at least, it seems like you can just do your own thing. But yeah I totally get what you're saying, I really don't know the reason for it. Like, do you really think you're cool wearing Jordans every day and saying nigga in every sentence? And not giving a fuck about school or getting a job that's not low end
>>
>>28412648
Don't bully Dominicans.
>>
>>28413561
I'm german,polish,and swedish. Almost everyone of every race become lazy fucks after their 20s and don't take care of themselves anymore.

Seriously, 68% of Americans are overweight. America is fat fuck country where we eat like shit and drive everywhere.
>>
>>28413635
the Hispanics r fat meme is dumb, white Americans aren't really that much better statistics-wise
>>
>>28413673
>white """"""" Americans"""""""

???

unoriginal
>>
>>28412292

They're fucking insane, don't do it. I've lived with several of them and they're almost as nuts as those white tumblrinas.
>>
>>28413738
Your prob living with college girls. Get yourself a real working class women who isn't entitled with that middle class bullshit.
>>
>>28413783

That figure also included women I grew up with that were far from "middle class bullshit." Every single one has emotional problems, hair-trigger tempers, and this really passive-aggressive way of dealing with absolutely everything.
>>
>>28413828
sounds like your describing girls in general anon
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.