[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that women go crazy in their late 20s/early 30s to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: angie varona 1.jpg (24 KB, 331x469) Image search: [Google]
angie varona 1.jpg
24 KB, 331x469
Is it true that women go crazy in their late 20s/early 30s to settle down and have kids?
>>
depends on where you live and ethnicity but yes
Also culture

It used to be, as a girl you found a nice guy with a job and settled down and lived with him in your 20s

Thanks to feminism and the sexual liberation girls now just fuck chads all throughout their 20s and find some sucker to put up with them after they're used up right before their biological clock is over

Women hit the wall HARD

Older women without kids are considered losers and failures by all their peers
>>
Yes, unfortunately, because if you're an immature fuck, you spend all of your teenage years learning to understand the "it's all about love" teenage girl, only to becoming an adult and have to learn the "it's all about money" woman.
>>
Yes, the tables turn once you hit about 28, up until about 35, when women are crazy to find someone to knock them up. You can fuck plenty of hoes if you're a late bloomer.
>>
>>28412502
>>28412463
>>28412230
Could you post your ages?
>>
>>28412053
I am 28 and I have a bunch of early 30s women flirting with me in the new office I work at. Never had female attention before so it might be true. I don't want their used up cunts though so I will try going for much younger women.
>>
>>28412230

29 here

not necessarily, if a girl is relatively successful or lives in a population center they arent so hard up to get knocked up and have a kid

I will say this though if a woman knows other woman who are close friends she will be quicker to get pregnant than a woman who isnt. I knew people who were 25 who got pregnant just becuase their close friend did. It's like a competition.
>>
File: 1450265468127.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450265468127.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>28412775
27. and everything they said is true. stay mad roastie.
>>
>>28412967
>>28412917
>>28413021
I'm a 26 year old male (27 soon) so I just wanna know what I should be looking forward too
>>
>>28413174
You should be looking forward to become good father figure for some woman kid.

This is time in life when nice guy like you is stepping up to the plate
>>
>>28413174
a woman has a lot more pressure to find a man in her late 20s early 30s than you will to find a girl. You could ignore women until your 50s and then still start a family with a young woman if you wanted to. They can't do that.

Since you're a robot you probably won't be able to take much advantage of this social dynamic, but it exists. Assuming you keep building a career and stay relatively in shape, your value as a man just keeps going up over time.
>>
>>28413274
Thank you. I will keep trying.
>>
>>28412502
>tfw male turning 23 this month but still look like 17

How good is it gonna get for me, and when should I expect it?
>>
>>28413267
no it fucking isnt 2233121213
>>
>>28413267
I can imagine a smug normie saying this unironically
>>
>>28412053
Girls have a real maternal instinct where they feel a need to have kids.

Thanks to feminism destroying the traditional family most spend their 20s working and partying only to wind up in their 30s realizing they don't have a family and they aren't a cool young person anymore.
>>
>>28412053
They don't "go crazy". There isn't some kind of justice or whatever. Most of the whore will whore it up until their late 20s or early 30s and then find a good beta husband with a nice career to settle down with. It's not like they'll be reduced to beg for the attention of out-of-shape poor manlets or some shit like that.
But yeah, in their late 20s they start to realize that their beauty is fading fast and they have to find a husband and have kids.
>>
Why should it matter? Are you really going to be that cuck who will take Chads used goods just for a chance to be happy? I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>28414890

It's more like they see their circle of free and easy unmarried friends get into serious relationships and start to get engaged or married and they have to join in much like they do when they're 11 and want training bras like everyone else or they're 14 and start having sex.

Because robots NEVER develop proper or at the correct time, they simply cannot process this past being fringe observers at best and this breeds a particular state of compensation that manifests itself in creating vivid fantasies.
>>
>>28412053
It seems so.

At my work the pattern is that chicks go fucking around riding the fick carousel erry night until they are 26-27.

At which time they find the richest and most powerful man they can and settle down.

>most of my colleagues arent too good at it, but you can clearly see the scars from drinking every night.
>many jump around from guy to guy, or settled down with guys who have to travel all the time.
>the ones which had babies wanted less hourd and eventually quit. (And people blame males for gender inequality at workplaces)
>>
>>28413267
the thing is it's starting to seem worth it if it means something warm to cuddle and fuck of a night
>>
>>28415339
>Implying that she will fuck you more than a few times a year
>>
>>28415366
that's a few more times than i'm currently getting
>>
>>28413639
If you dont start looking good by 23-25 then you will either end up looking weird when older, or having a perpetual babyface.
>>
>>28415404
Have some dignity
>>
Truth is, when it comes to who has the more power between the sexes, men are in control after 30-ish (given that you are somewhat successful). Women on the other hand have all the power from the teens to late 20-ies. Most women do what they want when they're young, they know guys will do whatever to get with them, however most girls try to "lock-in" a guy between when they're 25-27. Those that don't manage to do that find themselves in a pickle as successful guys will be much harder to come by the older you get. This is why you see good looking women in late 20-ies / early 30-ies running around after average to above average men in desperation to find a guy to father their children. Oh how the tables turn.
>>
>>28415515
i had dignity
that was before i became a 26 yo virgin
>>
>>28415680
dude just do whatever you need to do, just don't raise some other guys child and if you get married get a prenup
>>
File: comment.jpg (33 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
comment.jpg
33 KB, 598x448
people here are just going to tell you a meme/rumor they heard
they believe everything they read on the internet
guillible
lonely guys with no experience in anything that arnt in the age categories they are talking about are going to tell you something they heard people saying maybe because they heard one guy in his 30s bragging on 3 different sites he gets laid a lot
tools
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.