[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who +25,jobless and no degree here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images (8).jpg (15 KB, 369x399) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
15 KB, 369x399
Who +25,jobless and no degree here
>>
>>28411672
Kil yourself.
eiurhzuirhezuirjezuifh
>>
>>28411672
Pretty sure this was like, one of the first pics I fapped to on the Internet.
>>
>>28411672
Looks like a serious possibility for me. I've been a neet for 3 years so far and can't get off the ride. I can kill myself whenever I want so I'm not too eager to make anon's day so soon.
>>
>>28411702
I'm working on it. Last week I got fucked up on cough syrup on my balcony with a noose around my neck. That's how bad I want to die and how little gravity I attribute to the issue of my own existence.
>>
>>28411733
Get your life together or actually go through with it. I hope it's the first, but this shit can't go on. This shit you call a life is not an option Anon. Wake up NOW or go to sleep forever. Pro-tip: the right choice isn't the easy one. The fact that you always pick the easy road is exactly why you're here.

I'm going to be called meme names now by these r9k nothings, but don't listen to their toxic nonsense. I'm trying to help you man. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>28411960
of course its an option. I have a fundamental right to do whatever I want with my body, that includes nullifying its ability to experience anything.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.