[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I Normie now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: coexistslayer.jpg (78 KB, 684x423) Image search: [Google]
coexistslayer.jpg
78 KB, 684x423
Did I lose my Normie status, robots?
>Been social retard virgin whole life, now in college
>Recently got a girlfriend
>But still alt-right (less fashy recently, but still WN)
Verdict?
>>
>>28411601
r9k is full of sjw lovers
>>
>>28411633
this, it's probably because of the influx of teenagers coming here for le pepe reee normie memes and genuine traps.
>>
>>28411661
Traps have been a thing forever, just usually a /b/ thing

also not a bad thing, since they're no worse than 99% of the shit that gets posted here or on /b/.

>le sigh! i miss old 4chan!
>>
>>28411633
Fuck, I forgot. Took a break from 4chan. (Gave it up for Lent).
>>
File: 1446269329514.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446269329514.jpg
293 KB, 1920x1080
>>28411633
>>28411661
Most of /r9k/ is underage /pol/babies who scream shill when you hurt their feelings.
>>
>>28411752
Been here since 2005 and can attest to this.

/pol/freaks are a relatively new phenomenon.
>>
>>28411802
Is was alright when /pol/ was /b/ with politics memes. Now that they've been overtaken with eightchan edgelords and roleplayers they're making the entire site go to shit.
>>
>>28411802
The most frustrating shit I've seen on this site outside of /x/ is polfags acting like they've been here forever. 4chan wasn't always ultra right wing. For the better part of it's existence it was pretty goddamn left wing. Pretty sure it was SJWs who fucked it up. They're the new conservatives.
>>
>>28411601
>alt-right
You're a normie alright
>>
>>28411914
Sometimes I wonder if /x/ is some kind of massive joke you need to post on 24/7 to "get." Even a bunch of underage kids couldn't make a board that retarded, it's either filled with a new kind of retard or I'm the one being rused.

There are no SJWs on /pol/. It's literally filled with mouthbreathers and 14 year old kids who think social justice warriors and black people are the worst thing in human history because they hurts their feelings by existing and that Hitler was a cool dude for starting a war that killed millions of people and destroyed his own country.
>>
File: crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg (19 KB, 438x374) Image search: [Google]
crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg
19 KB, 438x374
>>28412005
Wasn't implying there are SJWs on Pol, I meant that the advent of them becoming a relatively large group caused /pol/ to shift into what's essentially a counter to them. Horseshoe theory style.

/x/ is genuinely the worst fucking board. I don't get bothered by shitposting on here. I like to think I'm pretty laid back. But /x/ is the only board that SERIOUSLY fucking russels my jimmies. It's either shitposters, roleplayers, or schizophrenics. I swear to god, all I have to do is browse /x/ for 5 fucking minutes and I'll be pissed off for the rest of the month.

it's a board made up entirely of the youtube comments on an early 2000s paranormal youtube video.
>>
>>28411914
>>28412005
What's wrong with /x/? I never go there but the only criticism i ever see of it is people calling the posters retarded.
>>
>>28412103
Exactly what the guy above said. People on /x/ are either hardcore retarded, shitposters, chuuni roleplayers or legitimately fucked in the head.
>>
>>28412103
That's basically it. But it's an intense kind of retarded. It's filled with the most dense motherfuckers I have ever had the displeasure of talking to.

I don't know how to describe it. Really, just visit /x/. Spend an hour arguing with a schizophrenic dude about the possibility of Atlantis existing and it will just ruin your month.

And if there's ever a legitimately good thread, roleplayers or shitposters will derail it almost immediately.

/x/ is just one of those boards where you literally can't argue with anyone. It's impossible. Go try and tell someone that erecting a Styrofoam model of a column that was from a temple in another country for a culture day festival ISN'T going to fucking summon Baal. See what happens.

I'm getting fucking angry right now just typing this.
>>
>hating on /x/
Off yourselves. Tonight.
>>
File: Baphomet-by-Levi.jpg (190 KB, 760x1152) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet-by-Levi.jpg
190 KB, 760x1152
>>28412200
>Failing to understand the easiest fucking response system on any forum
sounds like /x/ alright
>>
>>28412200
You'll have to use your blood magic to make me. Be careful, I am a high ranking sorcerer myself fufufufufufu
>>
I went to /X/ once, never again will I, fucking morons.

"How do I fuck a demon girl?"

just a shit board in general
>>
Sorry, you don't get to get a (you)
>>
>>28412317
You can have a (You) though friend
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.