[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Kylie Jenner. I can't even. I literally vomited. W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 640x1136
Fuck Kylie Jenner. I can't even. I literally vomited. What the fuck is this. How does this have this many views.
>mass genocide when
JUST.

http://youtu.be/FxgaO-hSuJc
>>
File: little boat.jpg (51 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
little boat.jpg
51 KB, 800x800
>>28411371
LIL' BOAT INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE! HOL' UP!

YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT LIL' YACHTY HOMEBOY?
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
Seriously. Robots please watch it at 2:30. It's such a rage. But I need to share this. I'm so alone plsSs watch that and talk to me in this thread.
>>
>>28411482
No just Kylie at 2:30 getting paid 25k for her part in that song.

Twenty. Five. Fucking. Thousand. Just. Bc. Of. The. Name.
>>
Fine fuck this I'm going to the ultra fun board where people aren't mean and will talk to a struggling robot. Fuck even wagecuck hate threads get replies.
>>
>>28411502
Lil' Boat is the patrician's choice, normie. He's the perfect blend of ruthless trap and sensitive crooner OFWGKTA-esqu abstract rap.
Really a work of art tbhq.

You wouldn't understand.

>>28411533
Yeah, but you have to understand that it's a mostly just a publicity stunt--for the most part it worked.
Tons of news outlets and celebrity tabloids are talking about this.
It's stupid that she was paid that much, but ultimately it's a win for Lil' Yachty. His niche is hipster kids and for them, things like this will cement him in their heads.
>>
>>28411371
holy shit why did you post this
it is complete shit
>>
>>28411739
Legit, Kylie ruined the entire track IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82wY2x2jIzY
>>
>>28411803
Thank you for being my friend.

I appreciate your input.
>>
>>28411656
lil' Yachty fucking sucks my man. He's an embarrassment to hip hop music which isn't very good besides a few things
>>
>>28412249
:)

>>28412294
>plebeian detected

Lol, go listen to you backpack rap faggot.

He's legit a breath of fresh air on the entire genre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VYU2pCdd20
>>
>>28411371
Coworker was telling me how she sent a "peep meme" to all of her boyfriend's social media accounts bcuz she loves memes lol so random XD
I don't like her
>>
>>28412753
>implying I listen to hip hop at all
>likes Yachty
>posts melonman
yeah, and I'm the pleb
>>
File: latest.png (674 KB, 606x611) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
674 KB, 606x611
>>28412787
>melonman

I'll give this a soft 5/10 for originality.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.