[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riddle me this r9k. If many people say that women dont even get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 613x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 613x617
Riddle me this r9k. If many people say that women dont even get off during sex, and if they do, they have to do it themselves with the clit, then why do they have so much sex and slut around and cheat on their boyfriends.

My gf is just like this. She cant orgasm with me and she has even admitted this to me, but yet she has ended up cheating on me twice. Please explain this. If they cant get off then why do they feel the need to have sex so much. Especially if they are cheating but cant even orgasm, what is the point if you dont enjoy it or get any pleasure out of it?
>>
>>28411262
women love sex as much as men, at least when they get older

a lot of young chicks go through this stage where they haven't had good sex yet so it's more like doing a favor for a guy. So they'll fuck dudes just for them to like them more.

buuut as people get older, everyone (except betas) get more experienced at sex and women start wanting sex for the fun of it
>>
>>28411262
Your gf cheated on you? Twice?

You aren't still in a relationship with her, are you? If you are, you're retarded.
>>
they do enjoy it, but also sex is a validation of their attractiveness which women feel a constant need to re-validate. Plenty of men do the same btw
>>
It's still enjoyable even without the orgasm. Just a little frustrating too. You've probably edged for like an hour, only to be interrupted right? Same deal.
>>
>>28411590
That's the fucking worst. Who just edges for a past time?
>>
>>28411555
Yes we have been dating for over a year and she cheated on me twice. Once about 4 months in and the other time a couple months ago. I stayed with her both times because she told me after it happened each time and i understand it was just a mistake.
>>
File: 1462376805645.jpg (435 KB, 1490x1494) Image search: [Google]
1462376805645.jpg
435 KB, 1490x1494
>>28411636
JUST
U
S
T

KEK
U
C
K

YOUR
O
U
R

SHIT
H
I
T

UP
P
>>
>>28411636
cuck
u
c
k

pls an hero immediately
>>
>>28411636
You can never trust that woman, mate.
>>
>>28411636
Surely this anonymous poster must be jesting
>>
>>28411677
Well i trust her enough to already be considering marrying her. We have discussed it a few times recently and im actually considering it heavily despite being a mgtow when i was younger. inb4 she will divorce you, take your money, and leave you for another man. trust me. i know her pretty well.
>>
>>28411753
Please go back to tumdit and take this cuckoldry with you.

But before you go, please tell me you would get a prenup or some shit.. jesus christ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.