[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never hang out with two big booty hoes at the beach JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 321.png (1 MB, 746x629) Image search: [Google]
321.png
1 MB, 746x629
>you will never hang out with two big booty hoes at the beach

JUST
>>
you could probably arrange that for $250 tops
and fuck them both too
>>
Is this the T H I C K thread?
>>
>>28410809
>Paying for a disinterested, unfulfilling fuck while providing material for laughing with fellow sluts
>>
>>28410872
all that matters is that you cum and do what you want with them

fuck their feelings
>>
Whenever I see thick women I want to rape them
>>
File: thick.jpg (520 KB, 1168x791) Image search: [Google]
thick.jpg
520 KB, 1168x791
>>28410817
thick girls are the best
>>
File: SF12.jpg (564 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
SF12.jpg
564 KB, 800x1200
Did someone say THICK?

THIS IS REAL THICK
>>
>>28410809
>>28410935
these

women are overrated. the sex drive should be respected, but women should not. pretty sure that's the most important lesson of the 21st century so far.
>>
>>28410817

She looks like a sexy neanderthal.
>>
>>28410775
I NEED A THICK BIG BOOTY KOREAN GIRL
>>
>>28410775
Will Spicy J ever fuck on camera? Chubby bitch has done solo and girl/girl already
>>
Literally why would you want to do something as horrible as go to the beach?

>crowded with people
>sand fucking everywhere
>water full of algae, sharks, jellyfish, poop, piss, cum etc.
>harmful uv radiation literally burning your skin to death
>if you truly are a robot people will also laugh at you for being too white, too short, too ugly etc.

You can not even fap to the girls without getting arrested. Just getting a boner will get you in trouble.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.