[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>most people on /r9k/ have friends >even on /r9k/, people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1462242138894.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1462242138894.png
9 KB, 362x358
>most people on /r9k/ have friends
>even on /r9k/, people assume you have online friends or tell you to just get them
>you have nobody at all

JUST
>>
>>28410549
I don't even have online friends. That's how bad my situation is right now.
>>
>>28410549
I'll be your friend. Name the messenger and I'll get an account.
>>
>>28410549
D-do the customers count as friends?
>>
>>28410661
I only have online friends, and thus have no motivation to even try to socialize. When I have time, I often talk to my Skype friends for hours, and feel lonely when they're not online,
>>
>>28410549
Maybe you could change your situation instead of being a little bitch, uh? Make an account on Interpals and find people around your area.

Also enroll in some photography, theatre, hell I don't know, any classes where you have to be in contact with people. Talk to them. Don't mention you are a miserable retard without friends, you don't have to, just keep it as a secret.

Play videogames, find more people. Use Omegle, meetup threads, /soc/, fuck, there's a lot of tools to meet people. You are not even trying, retard.
>>
i don't have any friends irl nor online, i only have cats
>>
>>28410708
even if he tried, it's likely nobody would want him, and trying would probably take a shitload of effort. fuck off normalfag
>>
If it's any consolation you're not alone OP, in same situation. I was a loner even playing an mmo, I didn't try that hard though
>>
I have friends and even an average looking girl, but I'm so physically tired all the time and dead inside, that most of the time when I'm around them I wish I was just by myself or if I have a date with my girl most of the time I secretly wish she would cancel. I would much rather just sit with her and watch TV and have sex, but I have to pretend to be a functioning human so she will put up with me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.