[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>final paper due in 1 hour >all the feedback I got basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pepep.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
pepep.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>final paper due in 1 hour
>all the feedback I got basically said to redo it
>no time to redo it
>>
You're fucked

Edit as much as you can and submit that, then have a beer or 5 to dull the pain
>>
>>28410378
>final paper due 2 weeks ago
>didnt do it

i am pretty sure I fucked up more than you
>>
>>28410553
Why didn't you do it, anon?
>orginalor
>>
>>28410570
I was too busy browsing /r9k/

just like I am doing now
>>
>>28410553
>>28410590
Your sacrifice won't be in vain. I'll definitely turn something in before the deadline.
>>
>>28410612
Do it man. We are stuck here because we made the choice not to.
>>
Either ask for an extension (Probably won't get it) or turn it in as is. There's not much you can do in less than an hour, and turning in something is better than nothing
>>
anyone else /handedeverythinginlife/ here?

i skipped class a bunch of times in high school and didn't do much homework but still passed with C's or whatever and nobody cared. plus i got an IB diploma out of it that i didn't even know was special for anything. i just played wow all day and hung out with friends.

apparently the state school i got into was really respected and in a cool city but again i never went to lectures and took easy classes, graduated with some nonsense bio degree

then i got a job right out of school like twice the min wage at the time basically putting food in a bag and pipetting which a monkey could do. didn't give a fuck at all and was promoted anyway to qc manager after 3 months.

spent 2 years at that job literally watching streams on the computer or texting on my phone 80% of the day and then somehow i had enough "experience" to get into a big pharma company. i spent the last 2 months just sitting at home except for one interview which offered me the position making 50k for the first 6 months before review. and it's going to be fuck easy again because the entire team ill be on is women, and women can't put a plan together to save their lives. the drug they're making is still shut down by FDA after a shitty audit.
>>
>>28410729
also my parents knew this cool family that had a daughter i later married, and up until i got with her i was randomly lucky with hot girls who were vulnerable after breakups or whatever. most of the time i ignore what they've said and it didn't matter.
>>
>>28410729
Not me I had to work hard af in high school so I could get a full ride to a good school (poor parents)

Studied a difficult degree and landed a job for about 75k/yr, just have to pass finals next week. Even if I fail finals I can probably delay my start while I do summer classes
>>
File: just.png (2 KB, 269x25) Image search: [Google]
just.png
2 KB, 269x25
It's over.

origins
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.