[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend of mine told me this girl really likes me. Problem is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-08-00-38-02--105346531.png (6 KB, 215x135) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-08-00-38-02--105346531.png
6 KB, 215x135
Friend of mine told me this girl really likes me.

Problem is she is really fucking boring and kinda fat

In the one hand, I'm a 19 years old kisses virgin

In the other hand, I have self respect

What to do?
>>
>>28410072
Are you kinda fat?
>>
>>28410084
I'm normal and just started working out
>>
Why lower your standards? They exist for a reason, to keep you comfortable - any woman receiving alimony payments will tell you this.
>>
>>28410072
If it won't bother your conscience, use her for the experience of being with a girl. You don't have to he her bf or go public or anything.
>>
Don't. You'll regret it. I once dated a 4/10 and I wish I didn't
>>
>>28410072
I donno, try to fug and leab her?
>>
>>28410072
Take it. Worst case you can laugh about "the fat chick" with some of your buddies when you're older. Practice girlfriend.
>>
Go for it. Go for it a million times.
>>
>>28410185
Well shit, I went to a party last night and she was there but I didn't make a move

I was high af so I'll just use that as an excuse
>>
>>28410072

as someone who was in your exact position who went on to become a 20, 21, 22, and 23 year old virgin, I implore you to fuck the fatty
>>
>>28410292
You can use being high as an excuse to either ignore or fuck her. You can fuck her and tell people who look at you with disgust about it that "you were high and didn't know what you were doing" or something.
>>
Fugg her. Make excuses why you don't want to take her out in public. Find a girl you aren't ashamed of
>>
>>28410072
>gets pregnant
>you're now a dad for the rest of your life
>also no more self respect
sex isn't that great unless its with someone you actually find attractive. just use your hand
>>
Fugg her
>>
>>28410072
>get practice gf, use condom
>learn how to please them
>dump her
>?
>definitely profit
>>
>>28410072
Settle with the fatty. You don't have any other option to come near the normie status, senpai.
>>
>>28410072
Try to get to know her and see if you can build any emotional attraction for her. If it doesn't work out you're well within your right to break it off but it doesn't hurt to give it half a chance.
>>
>>28410072
>What to do?
Go out with her until you get bored of her, then dump her.
>>
>>28410072
Fuck her, literally, I'd love having a chubby gf.
>>
Tvh I don't even know why she likes me, only thing I've got going for me is my long hair
>>
>>28411133
Girls who don't have very much going for them often don't ask for very much, especially when you consider the type of losers that pursue women like this.
>>
>>28411277
That makes sense, good for me I guess
>>
Na man im a 20 yr old KV but fug that shit i aint hoggin on some landwhale
>>
>>28411625
In my experience all you have to be is: kinda nice, somewhat interesting, have at least a little confidence, not ugly, occasionally funny. Congrats, you can now hook 5/10s easily.
>>
>>28411650
Weird thing is she was into me long before I knew her, (which means she liked my looks) but I'm physically normal, my friend also tells me that she's sad because I'm not into her (to me, this gives off a crazy vibe)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.